Kaspersky 2022: When? What? How? Frequently Asked Questions

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

KIS 2022 will be released this year and when?

Hello @JPEKaspersky,

Welcome back!

According to:

The next update will be Kaspersky 2021 MR4 (probably), currently there is no official information available about the release from Kaspersky 2022.”

&

For now there is no K2022 version in beta phase, but a K2021 MR4 will apparently bring big changes in the GUI (graphical interface)...”

Also, you may be interested in beta testing:

Beta Testing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.8, KSOS 21.5 and KSeC 21.5

and:

Beta Testing of a new Kaspersky product

Even if you do not participate in testing, reading beta comments is often illuminating… 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All!!

Kaspersky’s consumer products update will be available later than usual as we are preparing for something special and large-scale. We are currently beta-testing some of our future product variants among users so that we can provide a brand-new product experience with a redesigned interface and new features, which will be released next year. – attributable to Kaspersky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will Kaspersky 2022 once again temper with my mozilla products?

Because I just had a huge PITA solving a problem even your forum mods could not answer.

And this was the third time something like that happening this year.

I am the “computer person” for most of my family, my coworkers, some ex-coworkers and freelance connections as I work in a bridge-field between IT and natural science. There is at least 30+ licenses of your product sold and renewed per year because I praised your products and activly installed and bought it for people when setting up their pcs or they had a problem. and there is plenty of “micro influencers” like me.

If you dont stop tempering with all the https stuff in such an amateur manner I will definitly encourage all of those people to stop buying your products and I know other people who will encourage their non-IT bubble to do so. You will literally lose thousands of dollars per year per micro influencer if you dont stop that kind of stuff. It might at least be a good idea to check e.g. the 100 biggest sites like google services  etc. before you push those updates. Or consider stop putting in those “good intention” MITM-tools in your software and just scan the websites with a browser addon?

Thank you for your service.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm is waiting for kaspersky 2022 for a long time. But there's no update. When will kaspersky security cloud free 2022 available?

Hello @Cifed

Welcome again!

Please see Beta Testing of a new Kaspersky product by @Danila T. 

As yet, Kaspersky have not announced an exact release date. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have gone through this post. But still I would like to ask if KIS 2022 will be released or not. My current version is 21.3.10.391 (g). Online it says KIS 2022 is released, so when I try to download it, it says that it is version 21.3.10.391(aben). Is 21.3.10.391(aben)  the latest version of KIS ?

Hello @San2020

Welcome!

1. Share the URL for where it says “KIS 2022 is released” please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

“https://www.newegg.com/kaspersky-internet-security-2021-2-year-3-device-download/p/N82E16832226014”

Moderator note : Link disabled 

Also I had actually gone to the link here and tried it