Kaspersky 2022: When? What? How? Frequently Asked Questions

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Hello @San2020

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for the information. 

1. New egg is not a Kaspersky business partner. 
  2. The disclaimer on the page states: “Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.”
  3. Log a case with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, select Activation & License issues, Other template. Ask Kaspersky Support to clarify? Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide images & or a video of the issue. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @San2020

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for the information. 

1. New egg is not a Kaspersky business partner. 
  2. The disclaimer on the page states: “Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.”
  3. Log a case with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, select Activation & License issues, Other template. Ask Kaspersky Support to clarify? Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide images & or a video of the issue. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for the information

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that I can’t stream tv-shows continuously with kaspersky 21.5. Every now and then the stream freezes and I have to disconnect and reconnect my internet connection. I don’t have this problem with kis 2021. I can’t find the setting in Kaspersky 21.5 to prevent this. Anyone an idea?

Hi,
I know there is no official eta for the release of the new Kaspersky.

I see that the Beta program for the new version 21.5 has been closed so I suppose and hope a new release and a new Kaspersky version will be out soon.

In particular I have some issue with the latest stable Kaspersky and this is why I really hope the new version will resolve all this issues.

Currently I’m running K free Cloud 21.3.10.391 (g)

1. This version show a wrong Windows version (Show I’m on Windows 10 when I’m on Windows 11)
  2. Often the SSL check broke YouTube in Firefox because an error on the SSL is showed. For resolve this issue I need turn off SSL check in Kaspersky and activate after, again
  3. When the database update the PC is get frozen and webpages stop to load.

I tested the Beta version and the new look was nice and also give more info when a problem is found as is showed a history more accessible.

I really hope the new version 21.5 will soon release as stable and to see this issues fixed.

Sometimes I read, in this Kaspersky forum, to contact the Kaspersky support for report issue. On all times I tried to contact the Kaspersky team by ticket for report a bug or an issue, as I’m using the free version, I get a saved reply from the Kaspersky operators that simple informing me there is no support by ticket for the free users and they simply close the tickets so.. I will never contact Kaspersky by ticket again. Kaspersky free seems have no support, only the community.

Hi @o87 

Tomorrow we plan to start publishing patch H. It will be applied gradually (one/two weeks). Check your problems after receiving it.

Danila, thanks. You are very, very kind to reply to me. I really appreciate that and thanks for all and for the free program too. 😍

Is nice to find human person that care about people so thanks again.

@Danila T. 

Yes thats right. On normal apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ I don't have this problem. It only occurs when I use a browser to watch this shows. I've tried  Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome but they all freeze at some time. All these sites don't have native apps.

KIS 2022 will be released this year and when?

Hello @JPEKaspersky,

Welcome back!

According to:

The next update will be Kaspersky 2021 MR4 (probably), currently there is no official information available about the release from Kaspersky 2022.”

&

For now there is no K2022 version in beta phase, but a K2021 MR4 will apparently bring big changes in the GUI (graphical interface)...”

Also, you may be interested in beta testing:

Beta Testing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.8, KSOS 21.5 and KSeC 21.5

and:

Beta Testing of a new Kaspersky product

Even if you do not participate in testing, reading beta comments is often illuminating… 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks, good info, just what I needed. Solved the problem with your advice.