KART crashed

Hi, @posapiano!

Thank you for report. I have not the QQ or WeChat accounts and cannot download the dump file. The product will automatically detect the dump file and will ask you to send it for analysis. Did you confirm the dump sending?

Can you describe some actions that you made before product crashed? What can we do to reproduce the problem?

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Vasily Burov said:

Hi, @KasperskyFans10086!

Thanks for your message. What your actions in product led to this problem?

Thanks for reply :

I did nothing but KART auto updated to ver 6.1 , after reboot PC , kl_gui.exe crashed .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw : if I don't have account of "my kaspersky" to bond with K-forum , I will not be able to login K-Forum again anymore ... that was so ...

On 12/13/2022 at 6:34 PM, Vasily Burov said:

Hi, @posapiano!

Thank you for report. I have not the QQ or WeChat accounts and cannot download the dump file. The product will automatically detect the dump file and will ask you to send it for analysis. Did you confirm the dump sending?

Can you describe some actions that you made before product crashed? What can we do to reproduce the problem?

Thanks.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agq8exSsek7Tg17TysuuR8MqgjoS

3 hours ago, Vasily Burov said:

Thanks again! Now download was successful and we opened an issue. We need some more information: what did you do in product before it crashed? You have clean installation or upgrade (automatic or manual)?

Thanks for your reply!

Clean installation. I did nothing but KART icon has disappeared off my system tray suddenly, after reboot system, kl_gui.exe can not startup.

I have same problem, Windows Server 2012 R2, after clean install KART_for_Business_6.1.0.90.0.11874658.0_en-US.exe the kl_gui.exe show icon and close, I had reboot OS, reinstalled but problem persists. 
Could you provide a link to latest version 6.0.0.xxx?

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1PE8e84vTA5p7z8xti5FIYWMUF7CYxkis&export=download

Edited by dhyogo
File DMP added

Hi, @posapiano and @dhyogo!

Please make sure that the %userprofile% system variable is set in the system (you can do it by executing "set userprofile" command in the command prompt). If not then you must create it. After that please check if the "%userprofile%\Downloads" folder exists and if not then create it (execute "set pth="%userprofile%\Downloads" && mkdir %pth%" command in the command prompt). When all these checks is done then reboot the computer.

Thanks.

Edited by Vasily Burov
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vasily Burov said:

Please make sure that the %userprofile% system variable is set in the system (you can do it by executing "set %userprofile%" command in the command prompt). If not then you must create it. After that please check if the "%userprofile%\Downloads" folder exists and if not then create it (execute "set pth="%userprofile%\Downloads" && mkdir %pth%" command in the command prompt). When all these checks is done then start the product.

Thanks.

Thanks for your hard working man !

But I have to say : this bug should not be there , that was so ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards , Merry XMas .

41 minutes ago, Vasily Burov disse:

Please make sure that the %userprofile% system variable is set in the system (you can do it by executing "set %userprofile%" command in the command prompt). If not then you must create it. After that please check if the "%userprofile%\Downloads" folder exists and if not then create it (execute "set pth="%userprofile%\Downloads" && mkdir %pth%" command in the command prompt). When all these checks is done then start the product.

Thanks.

Thanks for your hard working, but the bug persists. 

Icon show but GUI crash. 

Lastest working version 6.0.0.603 but can't download.

GUI.jpg

Edited by dhyogo

12 minutes ago, dhyogo said:

Thanks for your hard working, but the bug persists. 

Icon show but GUI crash. 

Lastest working version 6.0.0.603 but can't download.

We have several hypotheses about the cause of the crash and we need some more information:

1. What OS Input Locale is installed on your computer? Please, write here the output of commands:
systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"System Locale"
systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"Input Locale"  

2. Does the os username contains non-English symbols?

3. Please, write here the output of the command:
if exist %userprofile%\Downloads (echo exist) else (echo not)

3. Did you have another anti-virus program on your computer?

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Vasily Burov disse:

We have several hypotheses about the cause of the crash and we need some more information:

1. What OS Input Locale is installed on your computer? Please, write here the output of commands:
systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"System Locale"
systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"Input Locale"  

2. Does the os username contains non-English symbols?

3. Please, write here the output of the command:
if exist %userprofile%\Downloads (echo exist) else (echo not)

3. Did you have another anti-virus program on your computer?

Thanks.

1. pt-br;Português (Brasil)
    pt-br;Português (Brasil)

2. No

3. exist

Only Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool installed.