JavaScript injection breaks website. Adding the website to the exclusion list and safe list does not resolve the problem.

pgax

Hello, Using Firefox 69.0 and Kaspersky 20.0.14.1085 (d) with default settings, the internet protection through javascript injection breaks an important website I use. This is mostly but not always reproducible and started with Firefox 69. If I disable the injection in Advanced > Network, it works perfectly. Adding the website to the exclusion list and safe list in the internet protection did not solve the problem. Is there a way to disable injection for a list of websites?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

Using Firefox 69.0 and Kaspersky 20.0.14.1085 (d) with default settings, the internet protection through javascript injection breaks an important website I use.

This is mostly but not always reproducible and started with Firefox 69.
If I disable the injection in Advanced > Network, it works perfectly.

Adding the website to the exclusion list and safe list in the internet protection did not solve the problem.

Is there a way to disable injection for a list of websites?

Hello,

Late but for those who stumble on the same issue:

It’s not possible to control script injection other than with port exclusion. The “Additional / Network / Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” will *not* stop AV (currently 2020) from inserting scripts hosted on gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com.

But you can use the “Monitor selected ports only” and remove ports 80, 443 (possibly 8080 if necessary), and select “Do not scan encrypted connections”.

It is unfortunate that this problem, reported since 2015 at least, is ignored by Kaspersky.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Using Firefox 69.0 and Kaspersky 20.0.14.1085 (d) with default settings, the internet protection through javascript injection breaks an important website I use.

This is mostly but not always reproducible and started with Firefox 69.
If I disable the injection in Advanced > Network, it works perfectly.

Adding the website to the exclusion list and safe list in the internet protection did not solve the problem.

Is there a way to disable injection for a list of websites?

Hello,

Late but for those who stumble on the same issue:

It’s not possible to control script injection other than with port exclusion. The “Additional / Network / Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” will *not* stop AV (currently 2020) from inserting scripts hosted on gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com.

But you can use the “Monitor selected ports only” and remove ports 80, 443 (possibly 8080 if necessary), and select “Do not scan encrypted connections”.

It is unfortunate that this problem, reported since 2015 at least, is ignored by Kaspersky.

Good luck.

That makes sense because disabling script injection does not fix the issue.  I am glad someone has an idea of what is going on.  I think I will just unsubscribe, stop using kaspersky unless tech support is able to help out.  I will post followup if I find a solution.

• 2 months later...

As a web developer I would like to have this feature too, because It’s odd to get flawed results from 3rd party payload while running performance tests or debugging/profiling.

KIS is even injecting its CSS/JS into websites that are running on localhost with no possibility to exlude a certain URL from this behaviour. The current workaround is to disable the injection completely, explicitely blocking the URLs within the dev-tools/when running Lighthouse CLI or by running the web server on a port that isn’t monitored.

As a user I would expect that if I add the domain to the exclusions list (within the extended → network settings) that this prevents it from injecting the payload.

Lighthouse results with injected CSS/JS

Lighthouse results without injected CSS/JS

It would be nice to see any changes in this regard.

Hello @Woolong551,

Welcome!

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...

Hey, we are also facing the same problem with our website.Can u pls help us. 

If the website is part of a blocked category, an allow permission in the Exclusion List would allow the user to access the specific URL.

Moderation note : Pub url in signature removed

• 10 months later...

분양비를 내고 영상을 제공 받게 됩니다 
온라인슬롯  그렇기에 똑같은 영상을 공급하는 업체에서는 이용자가 각자 다른 사이트의 모든 유저들을 상대로 환수율을 조절하는 것이기 때문에 단독으로 환수율을 조절할 수는 없습니다. 하지만 간혹 자체개발한 영상으로 유저들을 호구 보듯이 하는 업
체들도 있습니다. 이러한 곳은 저희는 절대 인증업체로 선택하지 않고 있습니다. 그 중에서도 가장 유저들이 게임을 즐겁게 할 수 있는 게임업체만을 소개해드리고 있습니다.

• 1 month later...

Benefits of buying  Telegram Members

1. Increasing the number of telegram channel followers
  2. Sell ​​more on the channel of the telegram
  3. Attract more followers
  4. Less activity to attract followers
  5. Less time and time spent on followers
  6. Lower costs to attract more followers

https://adsmember.com/buy-fake-telegram-members/

https://adsmember.com/buy-targeted-telegram-members/

https://adsmember.com/buy-real-telegram-members/

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have been having similar issues with a very important website I use and have had to resort to using another browser, however the other browser isn’t as easy to use and ease of use is very important.

This problem has been going on for approximately a year.

I have spent a very long time trying to find a solution but only a few others have mentioned having the same issue with the particular website, so it’s clearly not a problem with firefox or the website. These others have changed browser.

A couple of solutions have been mentioned but no instructions given on how to disable this injection. I have searched for Advanced - Network.. Nothing. Same with trying to close the ports as mentioned as another solution.

Can someone please post specific instructions on how to do this as I really need to access this website from firefox.

Thank you

Hello @LadyBeetle

Welcome back!

1. Open the Kaspersky application, select Settings⚙ , select Network settings, in the Traffic processing section, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages → select Save to apply the change. 
  2. Monitor selected network ports only is shown in image 2 
  3. Do not scan encrypted connections is shown in image 3

4. In the Kaspersky protection extension, does Private browsing, Allow data collection on this site help? 
  5. In the Kaspersky protection extension, does Anti-banner, Allow on this website help?
  6. May we know the site URL please, we’d like to test the issue? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋