iTunes 12 won't sync to my iphone 11 Pro Max

Apple support has told me that they can't help me any further in regards to getting Itunes to recognize my phone as my security software is blocking the connection to recognize my iphone 11 Pro max.

How do I fix this when all my setting say it is is allowing itunes?

Thanks

Apple support has told me that they can't help me any further in regards to getting iTunes to recognize my phone as my security software is blocking the connection to recognize my iPhone 11 Pro max.  How do I fix this when all my setting say it is is allowing iTunes? 
Thanks

Hello @davidsofi

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 
  2. Which Kaspersky software is installed in the iPhone → tell us full name & version please?
  3. What happens when “security software is blocking the connection” shows, is there an error → post a screen print, we need to see what you see please? 
  4. IF the Kaspersky software is paused & or removed, does the iTunes sync work? 
  5. Are any other device(s) being used → if “yes”, tell us name, device OS & version
  6. Is there any Kaspersky software installed on other device(s) → if “yes”, tell us name of Kaspersky software name & version
  7. Is the Kaspersky software a Premium subscription or Free?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 3 weeks later...