Issue with Network Agent Installation - Error: Setup wizard cannot process the command line

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out to seek assistance in resolving a persistent issue I've encountered while attempting to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows on a Windows 10 computer (Windows 10, build version: 10.0.19045.3570).

The problem centers around a dialogue box that appears during the installation of the Network Agent (Network Agent version 13), displaying the specific error message: "Setup wizard cannot process the command line." You can see this error in the image below:

image.png.9eae77fa607baba595bcbf3c74c2ce1a.png

This issue seems to be confined to the Network Agent and is obstructing the installation of the Network Agent on the affected computers. Even when I tried to install just the Network Agent by manually extracting it from the original package, the error persists.

I kindly request your collective knowledge and insights to help resolve this issue. Any information, tips, or steps to tackle this problem would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your prompt attention and contributions to this matter.