Issue trying to renew my KIS 2019 License, my customer information and payment information and the the renewal process then stalls. it never reaches the verify order/order completed stages. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Binny3,

I have been trying for 2 days to renew my KIS 2019 license to no avail. Whether I try though the LICENSE section, the STORE or the Highlighted RED RENEW Section, I get an ORDER NUMBER. I then can enter my customer information and payment information and the the renewal process then stalls. It never reaches the VERIFY ORDER/ORDER COMPLETED stages. I've been using/renewing KIS since 2009 without any problem until now and wonder if anyone else is having the same problem. If so, please reply and let me know as I really don't want to have to go to using another product.

• Solution
The problem was my using Firefox 60.6.3ESR which blocked me from completing the VERIFY ORDER/ORDER COMPLETED stages in order to renew my KIS 2019 license. Took your advise and used INTERNET EXPLORER to successfully renew my KIS 2019 manually. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.