Issue to access My kaspersky website, whenever I click Sign in and small window request email and password, the small force closed

Moha

Hi 

I have an issue and I need assistance. I bught Kaspersky cloud 5 days back and I rceived the email to create account in My Kaspersky  and activate the product. I created the account in My Kaspersky website https://my.kaspersky.com/  but whenever I click Sign in and small window request email and password, the small force closed I redirect to the main page of My Kaspersky. So, I’m not able to access the account, activate the product or download it. 

I’m using windows 10, I’ve tried both Chrome and Edge browsers but both face same issue. I’m unable to reach the support team because I’m not able to access the account. I;ve tried to google the issue but I’ve not find something useful. appreciate if some one can help me. 

Regards

Thanks Berny. I can’t contact support or chat with expert without logging in. 

it seems that the issue is when entering a username and password, the page refreshes back to the login page without an error.

I clear all cache and cookies in chrome, disabled all themes and plugins but still the same issue. 

Helllo    @Moha,

1. Your MyKaspersky.com account uses the same email address & password as your (Kaspersky) Community account, where you’ve created your  topic,
  2. (or)

go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/, select your Country, then select General product use: 

• Contact Support options (available in your location) will open, if Chat with an expert is available, select that, or Call Support (again, if that option is available in your location):

If Chat with an expert is available, fill out the template as follows:

Then select Start chat.

Best regards