is my.kaspersky.com down?

pometto

Hello @pometto

You’re most welcome☺

Thank you for updating us👌

We’re delighted the issue is resolved🤸

We tested @17:44, AEDST, 4 minutes after you posted the topic, so…. if it was down where you’re located, maybe it was a local issue🤔

If it repeats, and if a refresh does not work, try the steps we provided & if nothing works, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, via their Online Chat or Phone → in the Support window, select your location, then Application use, select options from there. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Sumit Malhotra

Welcome!

1. Try another browser? 
  2. Try clearing all Kaspersky cookies & data?
  3. Try shutting down the device using Shutdown, not Restart? 
  4. Try logging in from another device?

If “My.Kaspersky.com does not login on a Laptop or a system and login page just keeps spinning” issue repeatscontact Kaspersky Technical Support, via their Online Chat or Phone → in the Support window, select your location, then Application use, select options from there.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife Thank you for your response. I am still not able to login. The login page just freezes and keeps spinning.

Hello @Sumit Malhotra

You’re most welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, via their Online Chat or Phone → in the Support window, select your location, then Application use, select options from there.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife 

I was finally able to contact Technical Support. We found that Kaspersky App on the windows laptop was blocking my.kaspersky.com site itself LOL.. When we exit the app, it went through.. I do not know how this happened, but Tech Rep will be taking the details or logs to review with the team… Lets see what they come up with. Restart System, Clear Cookies, IE, Edge, Chrome, Incognito Mode also does not help.. So some issue with the latest version..

Thank you ...