is KPM license included in Total Security valid on mobile devices?

Tien

Hello community,

May I know if the KPM license included in Kaspersky total security is also valid for mobile devices?

For example I have a total security license which includes KPM license. I installed KPM on my PC and it works well. May I use this license for smartphones application such as iOS or I need to subcribe the sparate license for KPM?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Hello community, May I know if the KPM license included in Kaspersky total security is also valid for mobile devices? 

Hello @Tien
Welcome!

Yes, if the KTS license is for more than 1 device, you may also install Premium KPM on the iOS mobile device(s). 

1. Make sure the iOS meets KPM Hardware and software requirements
  2. Follow Install KPM & Get started with Kaspersky Password Manager
  3. How to enable and use the Kaspersky Password Manager extension in Safari

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

My KTS license is for 1 PC thus that made me confused. Please advise if I can use KPM on my iPhone since iPhone application requires email login?

Hello @Tien

No problem, sometimes understanding Kaspersky stuff can be confusing👌

• A KTS license can be used to install software on PC, Android, Mac & iOS. 
  • For iOS, the software available, under a KTS license is: KPM (Premium), Kaspersky Safe Kids (Premium) & Kaspersky VPN (Free = limited features, not Premium), no Kaspersky AV. 
  1. Is the KTS license, going to be used for a PC or has it been purchased just to use KPM for your iOS device? ‘
  2. Regarding “Phone application requires email login”, do you mean the email address used to login to  your MyKaspersky account? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Is the KTS license, going to be used for a PC or has it been purchased just to use KPM for your iOS device?
  2. Regarding “Phone application requires email login”, do you mean the email address used to login to  your MyKaspersky account? 

1. Yes it is. I intend to subcribe KTS license for using in a windows PC and for KPM on that PC and iPhone/iPad.
  2. Yes, correct. It is My Kaspersky account.

1. Is the KTS license, going to be used for a PC or has it been purchased just to use KPM for your iOS device?
  1. Yes it is. I intend to subscribe KTS license for using in a windows PC and for KPM on that PC and iPhone/iPad.
  2. Yes, correct. It is My Kaspersky account.

Hello @Tien

Thank you for posting back & the information👌

With a KTS license, for 2 devices, you may install KPM on both the PC & the iOS device. 

When you’ve installed the KTS software on the PC, one of the additional steps, is to synchronize KTS application with your MyKaspersky account, using the same email address you used to receive the Kaspersky license information & activation code, if the KTS license was purchased online; that same email address, will be required when you install KPM on the iOS device.

We recommend, before purchasing the license, install KTS Trial, including KPM & fully test the software, that way you’ll be familiar with both KTS & KPM, on both PC & iOS. 

Please don’t hesitate to post back if we can be of further assistance?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋