Is it possible to merge two My Kaspersky accounts?

MarkHB

When I just registered my product, the form auto-completion changed my email address without my realizing it, and now I have two separate My Kaspersky accounts. Is it possible to merge them? When I went into one and tried to change the email address to the other, I was just told "that email address is reserved".

On 9/26/2023 at 6:23 AM, MarkHB said:

When I just registered my product, the form auto-completion changed my email address without my realizing it, and now I have two separate My Kaspersky accounts. Is it possible to merge them? When I went into one and tried to change the email address to the other, I was just told "that email address is reserved".

Hello @MarkHB

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot assist, however, Kaspersky Customer Service are the team to reach out to, they have access to your accounts: to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, & as there's no template for My Kaspersky - select the (licensed) Kaspersky software you use, & again, because there's no options to select like Kaspersky account management - select - Activation and license issues, then select Other, when (you) speak with the Kaspersky Customer Service agent or email the Kaspersky Customer Service Team, explain to them you're unable to fill in the template accurately - they will assist you if they can. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋