Internet Security for Mac running on Catalina 10.15 - Hangs on Start up.

Over the last month my mac has been failing to start up and has been so slow. The error log reflects that K I S is causing a problem. I unloaded it totally and ran the mac for  a week with no problem. I have now reinstalled it and the same problem is happening - it just takes ages to boot up and then reboots what looks like back into safe mode then starts normally - has anybody any ideas or experiencing the same problem ?  Scan is absolutely clear so no threats or issues there.

Over the last month my mac has been failing to start up and has been so slow. The error log reflects that K I S is causing a problem. I unloaded it totally and ran the mac for  a week with no problem. I have now reinstalled it and the same problem is happening - it just takes ages to boot up and then reboots what looks like back into safe mode then starts normally - has anybody any ideas or experiencing the same problem ?  Scan is absolutely clear so no threats or issues there.

Hello @dd1963AQW

Welcome!

It would’ve been good to see the error log that confirms KIS is the issue, however, if you’ve confirmed:

Follow all steps in: 

What to do if Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac functions incorrectly, even tho you may have already done some of the steps, if the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Other template; collect & include the Trace files, with the case: 

• Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T.