Internet Security and Cloud Security Renewal

Stephen Ng

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security. It will expire in two months’ time. However, I have installed trial version of Cloud Security which allows me only 30 days. If I want to enjoy the discount offered by Kaspersky, should I purchase Cloud Security now and not lose out on the 2 months that I still have from my Internet Security subscription?

Hello  @Stephen Ng,

Welcome!

Just for clarification, you wish to  not “loose” KIS 2 remaining subscription months and use the Kaspersky Cloud Security Premium 30 day Trial subscription and take advantage of a discount offered on Kaspersky Security Cloud Premium subscription? 

Is that correct?

Please let us know?

Thank you

Can you elaborate? 

What do I need to do? 

When I installed Cloud Security (trial version), it automatically deleted my KIS. Should I now reinstall KIS? Then, disable the autorenewal option? I can’t remember if I had it on autorenewal in the first place. I could have bought the CD from the retailer. 

What i should suggest is to rollback whenever you want and reactivate KIS with your current license xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx (2 months) from your boxed KIS version. Please check if the discount offered by Kaspersky is providing the option to disable the autorenewal option , if not the license countdown will start on the purchase date. If however you can disable the autorenewal option when you purchase the license then the countdown will only start when you activate Kaspersky Security Cloud. Also , autorenewal can be disabled after purchase.