Installing through teamviewer

tecnarium

I`m trying to install security cloud in my brothers computer using teamviewer, the problem is that after the installation, when it ask me for my user and password, I cant write, click or close Kaspersky. What can I do?? is has definetly something to do with the remote connection, because when I install it in my computer I had no problem. Hope you can help me Thanks

• 3 months later...

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Go to Settings -> Additional -> Self-Defense -> tick Allow managing...

Of course You can't do it, ask Your brother to do so for You 😉

Hi , sorry for bumping up this old post  . 

it is possible to bypass this  . We are running a small company in Malaysia  . 

Our job is support customer by install printer driver , antivirus software  etc  . 

We been using Kaspersky since 2013  , this issue is making us go crazy .  

Since Our customer lacking basic computer knowledge . 

A 5 min job sometime turn to 30 min job or longer .  

Could you please give us some advice ?  

Thanks  . 🙇

Hello @Webmax,

Welcome!

Specifically, which “issue” is a problem?

What exactly is not working?

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi . My bad  , 

was too nervous to specify my issue . 

We install KIS via Team viewer . 

it is possible to bypass the kaspersky self defense without ticking Allow managing ? 

after install , we unable to key in the activation code  for customer . 

if we able to manage the KAS software  , we can done this process in 5 min . 

if we explain step by step to customer , is was a time consuming job , 

Could you please give us some advice ?  

Thanks  . 🙇

Hello @Webmax,

Thank you for replying🙏

Don’t be nervous, we’re here to help, the more info we have the more likely we’ll be able to do that☺

I’ve remotely installed & activated Kaspersky software multiple times using TV and have never had to bypass Self-Defence🤔

1. Are all the TeamViewer configurations enabled to allow full control of the remote device🤔
  2.  When the software is installed, are you syncing the Kaspersky application with the MyKaspersky account🤔

I think the best way is for you to contact the Kaspersky Technical Team, provide them with as much information as possible, the history, the errors you encounter, the operating system(s) you’re installing Kaspersky software on, the name of the Kaspersky software, TV version, as much information as you can provide; the Team may ask for a GSI & Windows Logs from one or more of the device you’re remoting to, and they may ask for traces, they will step you thru collecting the traces if needed. 

Note: the support link is for Malaysia, if necessary, change the country to your requirements.

Please post back if we can be of any help?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Webmax,

Thank you for replying🙏

Don’t be nervous, we’re here to help, the more info we have the more likely we’ll be able to do that☺

I’ve remotely installed & activated Kaspersky software multiple times using TV and have never had to bypass Self-Defence🤔

1. Are all the TeamViewer configurations enabled to allow full control of the remote device🤔
  2.  When the software is installed, are you syncing the Kaspersky application with the MyKaspersky account🤔

I think the best way is for you to contact the Kaspersky Technical Team, provide them with as much information as possible, the history, the errors you encounter, the operating system(s) you’re installing Kaspersky software on, the name of the Kaspersky software, TV version, as much information as you can provide; the Team may ask for a GSI & Windows Logs from one or more of the device you’re remoting to, and they may ask for traces, they will step you thru collecting the traces if needed. 

Note: the support link is for Malaysia, if necessary, change the country to your requirements.

Please post back if we can be of any help?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi Flood. 

sorry for late reply  . 

1. Yes . Full control  . 
  2. Nope  , i just wanna key in the activation code for my customer  . 
    and KIS is blocking me . i trying to get it in video . will post soon . 

[ sometime we are able to do it without hassle ]

Hello @Webmax,

Thank you for replying👌

❔ If the issue is “intermittent”, are you sure the root cause of the issue is KIS🤔 ?

➡ I really encourage you to log the issue with the Kaspersky Technical Team, they have the resources to thoroughly analyse the issue and assist you accordingly. It will help them tremendously if a video is included. 

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳