Install password manager silently [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello Bomsi, Welcome,
  1. May we have KPM version please?
  2. Is KPM a module with other Kaspersky software, for example Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Internet Security? If yes, may we also have the other Kaspersky software name & version please?
  3. Please post back the full path & command you've tried please?
Thanks! 09/05/19 11:52am

Hello, thank you. I'm trying to install this version of kasperspy password manager as a standalone software. kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15352 using the command switch /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 So I'm in the root of the folder, i type in "filename.exe /s /pAGREETOEULA=1" , but nothing happens, it does not install it.

I tried using the command switch /s /pAGREETOEULA=1
Download Kaspersky Password Manager to the computer
  1. Open https://www.kaspersky.com/password-manager.
  2. Click Download for PC.
The Kaspersky Password Manager installation file will be downloaded to your computer. Install Kaspersky Password Manager in silent mode from the Command Prompt
  1. Open and carefully read the End User License Agreement and the Privacy Policy.
  1. If you agree to the terms and conditions of these statements, proceed to the next step.
  2. If you don't agree to the terms and conditions of these statements, cancel the installation of Kaspersky Password Manager and don't use the application.
  1. Start the Command Prompt.
  2. Enter [/s /pAGREETOEULA=1 /рAGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1]
  3. The parameters have the following meanings:
  1. /s – start the installation in silent mode.
  2. /pAGREETOEULA=1 – accept the terms of the End User License Agreement. If you don't enter this parameter, Kaspersky Password Manager won't be installed.
  3. /pAGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 – accept the terms of the Privacy Policy. If you don't enter this parameter, Kaspersky Password Manager won't be installed.
  1. Wait for the installation of Kaspersky Password Manager to complete.
After the installation is complete, the Kaspersky Password Manager icon appears on your desktop.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it is not working, i ran the command and nothing installed. I waited 10min and checked to see if it installed but nothing, even though it takes about 2-3 min to install. I also checked in Program Files (both of them) and nothing is there.

I received a popup to install kaspersky (from windows 10) for administrative rights, i selected yes, and it's been over 20 min and it still hasn't installed. I know it's not my speed or anything because the installation always takes less than 5 min.

Hello Bomsi, I've replicated the issue, and KLAB have also replicated the issue. Nothing about the procedures you've used is incorrect, nor is it due to any network slowness, nothing on your part.... " C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Users\KSK\Desktop\KPM\kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15336.exe " Run in a Win10 Admin account & run from Administrator cmd prompt, without switches, activates IMMEDIATELY. However: " C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Users\KSK\Desktop\KPM\kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15336.exe /s " & or C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Users\KSK\Desktop\KPM\kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15336.exe /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 & or " C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Users\KSK\Desktop\KPM\kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15336.exe /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 /?AGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 " Run in a Win10 Admin account & run from Administrator cmd prompt, with switches, never activates, never creates processes of any kind... Even if kpasswordmanager9.0.1.447da_de_en_es_es_fi_fr_it_ko_nb_nl_pl_pt_pt_ru_sv_tr_zh-Hans_zh-Hant_15336.exe is named kpm_local.exe (as per the doco: https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/63595.htm ) KPM does not run, activate.... For now, please wait until KLAB experts answer the "why" question. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
Hello Bomsi, All, Finally some progress...
  1. The reference documentation is incorrect and is in hand with Kaspersky
  2. KPM Silent can only be done using a full distribution Kaspersky Password Manager which must be sourced from Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via .https://my.kaspersky.com/, emailing customerservicesolution@kaspersky.com and or calling.
Process: **1. Receive Full Distribution Kaspersky Password Manager from Kaspersky, Kaspersky will send a link to download a .zip folder: **2. Download - KPM2.zip, **3. KPM2.zip folder will be located in 'Downloads" folder on the PC/device. **4. Extract/unzip KPM2.zip to the "Downloads" folder. Do not move the .zip folder or the extracted folder - leave both in "Downloads". **5. Open command prompt (Administrator is not necessary) Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\YOURNAME> **6. Copy & paste the following into the command prompt: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Downloads\KPM92\0.6.0-en_ru_de_fr_it_e\kpm_local.exe /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 /pAGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 **6. Press enter, KPM will activate. If anyone has any ongoing issues please let us know? Thanks! Legend YOURNAME = the name/id that appears when the following is searched using Windows Explorer C:\Users\YOURNAME