Install Kaspersky in command prompt

Go to solution Solved by tistou77,

Hello

I try to install Kaspersky in command prompt (silent mode) but it does not work with this command, nothing is happening

kaspersky.exe /AGREETOEULA=1 /AGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 /JOINKSN_ENHANCE_PROTECTION=0 JOINKSN_MARKETING=0 /s

Also tested with the command "/mybirthdate="

I contacted the support, they make me do a lot of manipulation, without success, I'm not even sure they tried on their side, given what asks me to do
Have any of you managed to install with a command prompt (in silent mode) ?

Thanks for your help

9 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @tistou77

Try these parameters:

"C:\....\kaspersky.exe" /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 /pAGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pALLOWREBOOT=1

Will it work?

Hi @Igor Kurzin

Thanks for your reply
I'll test and I tell you

Of all the tests I had done, even the command "kaspersky.exe /s" did not work

On the other hand in "normal" installation (without the command /s for the installation in silent mode) it works very well

Edited by tistou77
  • Like 1

It does not work with this command

kaspersky.exe /s /pAGREETOEULA=1 /pAGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pALLOWREBOOT=1

I tested on several PCs (under W11) and the same, the /s command does not work

Has anyone succeeded ?

I have to come across Kaspersky support interns.... (Well, it's no worse than the support agent confusing the hardware and software ID ?

3 times they ask me to use Kavremover while I told them 3 times, that I am doing these tests on a Windows installation where Kaspersky has never been installed (partition created expressly for these tests)

And apart from asking for GSI and procmon reports, they don't do anything else

I asked them if their services had at least tested and succeeded, and they give me the command used, but never answered these questions.

• Solution

Hello

That's it to work (silent mode) ?
In fact, you must use the .exe offline and not the .exe online

Since the installation file is not available without "really looking for" and that it is indicated nowhere that it takes the offline version, must know

Otherwise, after installation in silent mode, Kaspersky does not open, if necessary, there is a parameter so that it opens (like a conventional installation) ?

Thanks

Edited by tistou77

Hi @tistou77, sorry for a delay with my response. Yes, you are right, one have to use the offline full distributive with those command line parameters. 

Otherwise, after installation in silent mode, Kaspersky does not open, if necessary, there is a parameter so that it opens (like a conventional installation) ?

There is no such a parameter, regretfully. 

• 1 month later...

Hi @Igor Kurzin

Is it possible to do a full setup.exe of version 21.13 from the online installer?

I asked the support to have a full (offline) version of K Standard 21.13 to be able to install in command line (silent mode) as for 21.9

But they have trouble understanding why, although they provided me with 21.9 without problem
There must be a bug or a problem

Thanks

Update,

Support no longer provides Full installer
But K always offers to install in command line with the parameter /s (silent mode)

The page should be updated (since impossible to install with silent mode and online version)

1st time I see a publisher not helping these customers....

And in view of the "complaints" towards the support (ticket closed without resolution, bug identified but still not resolved for months)
I have the impression that the quality of the support has gone down since, too bad ?

HI @Igor Kurzin

Indeed, but to use the command /s (silent mode) in command prompt, you must have the "full" installation file, which the support does not deign to understand

I send you the INC number by PM

Thanks so much for your help

PS: if Kaspersky could make the online version compatible with the command /s (silent mode) in the command prompt, that would be great

• 2 months later...