increase number of mail box protection for kaspersky endpoint security for microsoft 365

I have kaspersky endpoint security plus for 10 users, which comes with security for 365 covering 15 users, but my mailbox protection is full 15/15 which i would like to increase, so my question is, does  purchasing another kaspersky endpoint security license  allow me to increase the number of mailbox users. because under the section of license it says replace licence so if i bought i licence for 5 users and chose the replace option, would it completely replace the old license or it would just add on the mailbox

@mkolt - Good Morning!

You are correct, that in purchasing a new license, you would ultimately be replacing your existing license as both Kaspersky Security for Office 365 and Endpoint Security Cloud can only accept one license at a time. 

As for the best option for purchasing, I would recommend contacting your local partner or Kaspersky Account Rep for assistance if you have any questions.

@mkolt - You will need a new license to cover the total amount of mailboxes you wish to protect.

One option would be to purchase a new license online for the total amount.

Another option as noted above, would be to get in touch with your local Kaspersky Sales team or Kaspersky Partner and inquire about adding additional mailboxes. It may be possible to purchase only the additional coverage needed and have a new license cut that will cover the total. But again, you would need to speak to a Sales Rep about this.