Incorrect message for premium subscription.

prakash

Hello @prakash, welcome to the forum.

Can you please check the remaining time of your license?
To me it looks like it has expired. Then KPM switches to the reduced free version.

The license is valid until sep/2020, but either ways the message is contradicting. i.e. I am using premium or not using premium. 

Hello  @prakash,

Additional to  @Schulte 🙇

Please tell us:

🅰Operating system version and build  ? 

🅱KPM version ? 

The “history”:

1. When (what date) did the premium subscription msg first display? 
  2. How did/does the premium subscription msg display - immediately after sign on, every hour, (when) x action is selected, once a day?
  3. In the 24hrs preceeding the msg first appearing, were there any hardware, software, network, environmental changes, anything at all ?  
  4. Is your computer and the MyKaspersky account Devices, synced?
  5. Have you disconnected and resynced the Device? 
  6. What “Notification” settings are configured?
  7. Have you raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support

Please let us know?

Thank you

Thanks for the response, Let me try to answer as much as possible 

Mac OS - 10.13.6 (17G9016) 

KPM version 9.3.2.56 / 1573725116_6356

When (what date) did the premium subscription msg first display?

Started Today (Nov-24-2019), morning USA PST Time

How did/does the premium subscription msg display - immediately after sign on, every hour, (when) x action is selected, once a day?

It displayed only once, when I launched, I don’t remember it was before or after signin

In the 24hrs preceeding the msg first appearing, were there any hardware, software, network, environmental changes, anything at all ?  

No hardware change, no software aswell, I reboot wifi router few times to work with wifi LED blubs. 

Is your computer and the MyKaspersky account Devicessynced?

I use KPM pretty frequently, so I would assume it is synced. I did not do any manual sync. 

Have you disconnected and resynced the Device? 

I did not disconnect and resync, it resycned on it’s own once the message showed up. Earlier KPM showed a message saying that license expired, then showed the dialog I have attached. i..e KPM got the new license info. I see in my notification (https://my.kaspersky.com/) that there is a expired license for previous year. 

What “Notification” settings are configured?
Notifications are all default, no change to them. 

Have you raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support? 

Did not contact technical support, because it is not a problem for me, I have the correct license, this was just to let technical team know about the bug on how the message is shown. 

let me know if you need more help. 

No it is not set to auto review, but I had purchased a new license for 2019-2020 separately in the hopes that old one will get deactivated and new one will take over and it worked as expected except for the dialog. 

@FLOOD are you in the engineering team for KPM?

• 3 months later...

Similar / Same issue appearing suddenly since last week. 

• ticket opened, but slow/ little helpful response!  
  • iOS - currently latest version installed. - but 1st level support referring to update, which is currently not given on the App Store! (Annoying recommendation) 

• After re-install of the same and latest App STore version, and several sync attempts the status - status is slowly reloaded every single time, with first time message , asking for an upgrade! While supposely being on the FREE version.  (still 180 days left!) 
  • Again, the reolsution worked temp - it is back to FREE Status and not properly updating from the server,, the premium level. 

• Also in addtional despite the correct status synced, when creating a new account and password into the list, the upgrade screen would always appear 

all began sometime last week (2020-03-12)

1. When (what date) did the premium subscription msg first display? approc. 2020-03-12
  2. How did/does the premium subscription msg display - immediately after sign on, every hour, (when) x action is selected, once a day? → At beginning the IOS Apop Status level is FREE .-/ 

3. In the 24hrs preceeding the msg first appearing, were there any hardware, software, network, environmental changes, anything at all ?  NONE

4. Is your computer and the MyKaspersky account Devicessynced?
    Yes, but has random sync issues as well (network error) - which is often resolved by rebooting my Mac. 

5. Have you disconnected and resynced the Device?  Yes. even deleted teh IOS App and newly installed it. 

6. What “Notification” settings are configured?

7. Have you raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support?  yes, INC000011361699

Hello @dschroed

Welcome!

The issue you’re reporting sounds the same as an issue reported by @kjj Password Manager for iPhone switched to Free version.

In that Topic, @Danila T. has advised it’s a known bug. Will be fixed in the build 9.2.25.16, atm waiting for publication in the Apple AppStore.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD  FYI  - new update on IOS available. currently looking good.  While their support passed my ticket on to DEV Team for verification…  let’s see. 

Hello @dschroed

Thank you👌

I’m glad it’s “looking” good👍

Re the “handover”,  I would’ve thought they’d have done that before now🤔

Please keep me posted? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳