Incompatibility with Malwarebytes

Go to solution Solved by ThureinTun,

Kinda issue here while in installation process. Tried to install Kaspersky Security Cloud without knowing it got problem with Malwarebytes(i never know antivirus got any issue with it in the past). And in the process Kaspersky installer says it'll remove* the software(aka Malwarebytes). So i let it do it's job, choose to get rid of Malwarebytes via your installer. But just upon clicking "delete" it says "the software has been removed" or along the line, in a sec. But there I'm still seeing Malwarebytes. Then the installer ask me to restart the pc, and says it'll keep the process running after the restart. So i let it restart my laptop, also via the installer (like the deletion of Malwarebytes). But after the restart, Malwa.... Is still there, right there. I can run it, scan it, not even a file deleted even though it says it removed the incompatible software. Yes the installation keep running after that. But it also again says "there's software incompatiblity" and keep pointing Malwarebytes. That is after the restart. Now I'm worried that there may be files deleted and etc, make me unable to uninstall Malwarebytes myself. Thanks in advance 

• Solution

Yes i remove Malwarebytes myself successfully. But now new problem arises, the application saying "this application is not available in your region"... Then why haven't you guys state beforehand that Kaspersky won't work in SEAsian s**thole? Indeed i downloaded the S.E.Asia version from the web. Now i don't know how to remove/uninstall Kaspersky security cloud without any leftovers. In the web guide on Kaspersky website, seem like it is intended only even ones able to log in into application. Here i couldn't even get into the app. My email to My Kaspersky/account is [ removed ]. and yes I'm from Myanmar, a S.E.Asian s**thole currently going all haywire. And yes, I'm currently needing your utmost support and I'd really really appreciate for it. Plz help me getting rid of Kaspersky security cloud(that's only if it ain't work for me). And yes I'm using the free version. Please guys, help me in some way. 

Will my Windows 10 get leftovers if i will to uninstall both Kaspersky security cloud and Kaspersky VPN(which btw installed without my permission)? Thanks in advance sir I'm also using your app on Android. Sadly a free version too mainly becuz online payment services aint work here: ( But i really hope you guys would help with this circumstance

Furthering Berny’s comment. In Malwarebytes settings make sure it is ‘not’ registered in Windows Security and disable Malwarebytes from starting with Windows. 

If you simply wanted to remove Malwarebytes, but can’t, I would suggest you first disable Kaspersky from starting with Windows (Settings Cog icon) then restart your computer. Next reinstall Malwarebytes and once installed, uninstall it using Malwarebytes’ own uninstaller which should ensure all files are gone. Once it’s removed open Kaspersky and re-enable start with Windows.

If you want a second opinion scanner to use alongside Kaspersky, I’d recommend Emsisoft Emergency Kit. It’s very thorough and importantly is portable so won’t alter your Windows installation and to remove it just delete the folder. 

I don’t work for Kaspersky so can’t unfortunately answer your question regarding in which regions Kaspersky can be used, hopefully they will be able to help.

In answer to you second question Kaspersky’s Security Cloud and Kaspersky’s VPN are two separate apps so need to be uninstalled separately, but once done they will fully remove all files from your computer. Make sure you reboot once the process has completed.