If I manually delete the virus file, Kaspersky asks me to reboot to delete it [Closed]

Whenever I have a suspicious file and Kaspersky detectes a virus in it, if I manually delete the file, Kaspersky insists that I have a problem and that it should delete the file. If I choose "delete", it tries for a while and then asks for a reboot to delete it. I think Kaspersky should be smart enough to realize that the reason the file cannot be deleted is that it is gone already, and not that it's locked or something else. Once this happens, the Kaspersky icon remains red until I reboot, which I find quite bothering. Edit: I just realized I created this as a "question", instead of discussion or idea. Can that be changed when editing the post?

Right, but at that moment I thought it may keep alerting me if I chose not to delete it. I'll try that next time. Still, Kaspersky shouldn't ask me to reboot. It happened some time ago the same thing with some other files, and it kept asking me to reboot as it wasn't able to delete them after each reboot, as those files were gone as well. I ended up having to restore them so Kaspersky could -finally- delete them.