I would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity that Kaspersky Security Cloud encounters.

LeavingAvast

I'm setting up Kaspersky Security Cloud Free addition on my parents PC and would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity that Kaspersky encounters. I can't find anything within notifications setting or other to do this. Does it not exist? If it does, can someone point me in the correct location?

Kaspersky Security Cloud Free,PC. I would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity Kaspersky Security Cloud Free encounters. I can't find anything within notifications setting or other to do this.
Hello LeavingAvast, Welcome! Apart from Kaspersky Safe Kids, none of Kaspersky's software from the Home product range sends email alerts. (You can) remotely manage your parent's Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, via https://my.kaspersky.com/ Notifications - available options (for the premium version) are: In my first image, the desktop is showing a yellow ❗️ alert, selecting Manage, allows me to interrogate the issue and resolve - 2nd image. The free version may have (Cloud) management limitations. I'm unable to tell you all the limited features as I do not use the free software. Some of the tools available in Kaspersky Security Cloud can only be managed locally. Thank you:pray_tone3:.