I received activation mail without activation code

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution
I purchased a copy as shown in the attached picture, and I did not get the activation code
I spoke to the customer service on the Kaspersky website.. but the response comes automatically and does not help. what can I do

Hello @EzzMidan

Welcome!

1. Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot solve the problem, we have no access to your private information. 
  2. Have you followed all Kaspersky’s What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application documentation? 
  3. Have you chatted back with a customer service support agent & told them the issue is not solved? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I have not received any messages from them yet, I sent them an email and a message through the site and spoke with their automated answering machine on the site and sent an email to the company “nexway” and I have not received a response yet.
It's a very bad experience

I have not received any messages from them yet, I sent them an email and a message through the site and spoke with their automated answering machine on the site and sent an email to the company “nexway” and I have not received a response yet.

Hello,

I see your incident in our base. Could you confirm, that the problem has not been resolved still?

Hello,

I see your incident in our base. Could you confirm, that the problem has not been resolved still?

Hello
The problem has not yet been resolved, and the worst thing is that I did not receive any response to my messages that I sent to technical support via e-mail or through the site

Hello,

Hello
The problem has not yet been resolved, and the worst thing is that I did not receive any response to my messages that I sent to technical support via e-mail or through the site

Technical support engineers must answer your request in nearest time. I hope, the problem will be resolved after this. 

Happy New Year!!!