I need a intelligent powerfull firewall with data saving options in internet security for android [MOVED]

Kasun$
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

1. Yes i have installed kis in my android

2. No this is not about a reporting of a bug or an issue, this is about a requesting a new feature -> Intelligent  Firewall with options for view and managing which apps have mobile and wifi higher data usage.

Thank you.

• Solution

requesting a new feature -> Intelligent  Firewall with options for view and managing which apps have mobile and wifi higher data usage.

Hello @Kasun$

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back & clarifying the topic👌

Please raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion request with Kaspersky Technical Support, provide as much information as possible, include why , if the features were added to KIS, they would benefit you & all KIS/Android users

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋