I just installed Kaspersky and my computer is slowed down

Hello 

I just installed Kaspersky and my computer is slowed down.
Furthermore, i followed Kaspersky's connection and installation instructions and I end up with Kaspersky 32bits while my system is 64bits

windows 10

Kaspersky internet security (21.3.10.391(h)

Capture1.PNG

5 hours ago, CHERKIT said:

Hello 

I just installed Kaspersky and my computer is slowed down.
Furthermore, i followed Kaspersky's connection and installation instructions and I end up with Kaspersky 32bits while my system is 64bits

windows 10

Kaspersky internet security (21.3.10.391(h)

Capture1.PNG

From the image you are showing, what is consuming a lot and WINDOWS UPDATE your operating system is being updated and Kaspersky is checking what is happening. with that you must wait for the update to finish. then restart the computer, and check if it still continues.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Joefram80 said:

should background scan settings be always off?  Always have that on.  But that need to be on to give you real time protection or not?

Yes, it has to be always on will give you maximum protection and real-time scanning.

What can you do and disable the background scan, which only scans system memories, system partition and disk boot sectors and boot objects other than rootkit.
So much so that it only scans I think around 5,000 items depending on your computer and what's on it.
Preferably do a full scan.