I forget my master password

56 minutes ago, alfred.friday said:

the Face ID is now not working on password app after ios update.

1. I forget my master password
  • what can i do to get may passwords back?

Hello @alfred.friday

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky Password Manager doesn't store your main password ?anywhere?no one knows the master password except for you. There is no way to access your data without the master password—if you lose it, you will also lose access to your datareference: Kaspersky Password Manager for iOS, Protect your sensitive information
  2. Have you contacted Apple about the Face ID not working? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

9 minutes ago, alfred.friday said:
  1. actually, face id work, only Kaspersky stop using face id although i have checked it is ON in setting.

Hello @alfred.friday

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

1. Please read the: Use Touch ID or Face ID, guide to make sure you've followed all the necessary steps? 
  2. IF the issue persists & IF you have a Kaspersky Password Manager subscription, not Free, please follow: How to get customer service:- on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Application malfunction, Other template; support will assist if they can -> it will help support if you share screen prints with them of the screens that you've set correctly & the screens that are not working, please? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello to all,

developers have confirmed the problem in the bug 6142500, but the scenario, when it appears, is not clear. They tried to reproduce the issue inlab with 0 result. 

They informed us, that only Face ID does not work, but unblocking using master-password must work and users can setup Face ID again then.  We are collecting now more information about reproduction scenario from customers. 

Thank you. 

У меня было так:
IPhone XR c  iOS 16.1.1 установленным и настроенным KPM с использованием Face ID.
Обновился до версии 9.2.73.22 вышло информация, что изменились условия предоставления данных, принял их и запросил сразу мастер-пароль вместо FACE ID, после разблокировки мастером-пароля предложил использовать Face ID, то есть на каком-то этапе обновления он отключает использование Face ID.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

developers are reproduced the problem with Face ID and are preparing new version with fix now. It must automatically restore Face ID settings and return the opportunity to unblock device using Face ID. So, it must help even to those customers, who has forgotten a master-password. But it is better to do not forget MP, of course. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to I forget my master password