I didn't get my acitivation email after payment

Budda

Hello sir.

I went through payment for 1 year Kaspersky Internet security, and I got message from my bank that the payment has been successful.

even though, I didn't get my activation email

I arrived at the page where it says"Your order 2Y3GANJU3C2 is pending." and I'm stuck at this point

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have tried all what is mentioned in this page already. yet couldn't solve my problem.

I sent an email to the customer support hoping they can help me solve this issue...but I also thought about posting my issue here, maybe someone does have another idea.

• Like 1

Hello @Budda

You're most welcome!

There's certainly no harm in raising a topic in the Community, however, Customer support are the ones who will be able to assist as they have access to your records, the only drawback is waiting for them to respond. 

The message "Your order 2Y3GANJU3C2 is pending", implies the order is processing thru the system, again, Customer support will be able to assist; it may turn out that by the time they do respond, the Activation code/email has arrived. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

The message "Your order 2Y3GANJU3C2 is pending", implies the order is processing thru the system, again, Customer support will be able to assist; it may turn out that by the time they do respond, the Activation code/email has arrived. 

I hope they can help me eventually & ofc will make sure to share the outcome with you once I have any feedback.

Thanks again

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

In case you purchased the code on the Kaspersky website or via My Kaspersky, go to this page. Select the "Purchase and payment help" option to identify your partner and find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, you will need to contact them directly.

This may help.