Jump to content

I can't activate the program


sujaya
 Share

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I installed Kaspersky Security Cloud and when I try to activate the program it shows that you have used your free trial. So, I can't proceed from there and can't even use the free version of this program. 

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks.

image.png.f74122f2a63bc580078a9005f1d23f67.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sujaya said:
  1. I installed Kaspersky Security Cloud and when I try to activate the program it shows that you have used your free trial. So, I can't proceed from there.
  2. I can't even use the free version of this program. 

 

Hello @sujaya

Welcome!

  1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Trial can only be used once. 
  2. What happens when you install & try to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, what errors show, we need to see what you see - post images & provide information, so we can assist? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

About the subscription

Licensing window

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added resources
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 7:23 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @sujaya

Welcome!

  1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Trial can only be used once. 
  2. What happens when you install & try to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, what errors show, we need to see what you see - post images & provide information, so we can assist? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

About the subscription

Licensing window

When I install & try to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free it shows again you have used up your free trial.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2022 at 7:23 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @sujaya

Welcome!

  1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Trial can only be used once. 
  2. What happens when you install & try to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, what errors show, we need to see what you see - post images & provide information, so we can assist? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

About the subscription

Licensing window

When I install & try to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free it shows again you have used up your free trial.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sujaya said:

 

Hello @sujaya

Thank you for the image!

It shows (you) have used up the Kaspersky Security Cloud Free *Trial* software, not Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

Kaspersky *Trial* software can only be installed & activated once.

Kaspersky *Trial* software is not available more than once. 

  1. May we know which region / location you are in please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @sujaya

Thank you for the image!

It shows (you) have used up the Kaspersky Security Cloud Free *Trial* software, not Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

Kaspersky *Trial* software can only be installed & activated once.

Kaspersky *Trial* software is not available more than once. 

  1. May we know which region / location you are in please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Sri Lanka

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
56 minutes ago, sujaya said:

Sri Lanka

Hello @sujaya

  1. Uninstall any *existing* Kaspersky software, during the process a popup will show for Saving data for future use -> do not check any boxes - leave all boxes blank -> at the end of the uninstall, reboot, shutdown the computer
  2. Download the Kaspersky Free installer from https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/try-free-cloud-antivirus - select South east Asia, from the drop-down list - see image below
  3. Install using How to install the application, as a guide. 
  4.  

image.thumb.png.a9cdac6a8435ebfdb6699d071c36ec3a.png

Any problems, or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @sujaya

  1. Uninstall any *existing* Kaspersky software, during the process a popup will show for Saving data for future use -> do not check any boxes - leave all boxes blank -> at the end of the uninstall, reboot, shutdown the computer
  2. Download the Kaspersky Free installer from https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/try-free-cloud-antivirus - select South east Asia, from the drop-down list - see image below
  3. Install using How to install the application, as a guide. 
  4.  

image.thumb.png.a9cdac6a8435ebfdb6699d071c36ec3a.png

Any problems, or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello, 

I can't uninstall the app. I tried uninstalling it with the control panel but could not see the app. I also tried kavremvr,  but it didn't work. (Program files have 2 application folders [Attachment])

image.thumb.png.752f35c79ec71dea170b6637a6488b95.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sujaya said:

I can't uninstall the app. I tried uninstalling it with the control panel but could not see the app. I also tried kavremvr,  but it didn't work. (Program files have 2 application folders [Attachment])

Hello @sujaya

Thank you for posting back & the update!

  • So, at some point, you've uninstalled the Kaspersky software? 
  • Was Kavremover run with the computer in Safe Mode? 
  • Please do the *all* the following steps carefully:
  1. Make sure Windows Hidden files, is checked/ticked, refer: View hidden files and folders in Windows 
  2. Create a System restore point.
  3. Create a Full system back up, make sure all your important files are saved to offline storage. 
  4. Create a Registry backup.
  5. Change to Safe Mode.
  6. Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\
  7. Go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp -> delete all files/folders in the Temp folder || {USER = your name}. 
  8. Go to C:\Windows\Temp -> delete all files/folders in the Temp folder
  9. Return to Normal mode
  10. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the Power button, login, download the Kaspersky Security Cloud installer & install - follow the documentation: How to install the application 

Any problems or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.