i cannot add a new device to my account

Emad_AboNar

hi , hope you can help me please

i cannot add another device to my account , there's only 1 device in "My devices tab" while on my subscription is says "3 out of 3 devices protected
so , when am trying to add a new device it shows an error.

1.png

2.png

2 hours ago, Emad_AboNar said:

i cannot add another device to my account , there's only 1 device in "My devices tab" while on my subscription is says "3 out of 3 devices protected

1. when am trying to add a new device it shows an error: Application is not activated

Hello @Emad_AboNar

Welcome!

1. Which *steps* are (you) taking to add & activate Kaspersky Security Cloud Free to the second device - please provide specific detail
  2. On the second device, has there *ever* been any Kaspersky software installed previously? 

Please post back? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Emad_AboNar

Welcome!

1. Which *steps* are (you) taking to add & activate Kaspersky Security Cloud Free to the second device - please provide specific detail
  2. On the second device, has there *ever* been any Kaspersky software installed previously? 

Please post back? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

Thanks for your interest , 
- Am trying to add & activate by signing in by my current account after installing the "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free".

- Yes i think it was installed before but it was long ago , as well as my 2rd device had "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" installed previously but after installing it counts as a 3rd device.

so to be clear am using only 2 device which had "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" installed previously. 
and those same 2 device which am trying  now to reinstall "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" on them.

On 5/17/2023 at 7:59 PM, Emad_AboNar said:
  • - Am trying to add & activate by signing in by my current account after installing the "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free".
  • - Yes i think it was installed before but it was long ago , as well as my 2rd device had "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" installed previously but after installing it counts as a 3rd device.
  • - so to be clear am using only 2 device which had "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" installed previously. and those same 2 device which am trying  now to reinstall "Kaspersky Security Cloud Free" on them.

Hello @Emad_AboNar

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. In (your) MyKaspersky account, go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices#/portal/pages/devices - take a FULL screen screen-print -> including the URL & post back please -> NOTE, hide any personal/private information: email address, Kaspersky Free License #, before posting please? 
  2. Is the Kaspersky Security Cloud Free *software* physically *installed* on the second computer - YES or NO? 
  3. IF YES, have (you) signed into  (your)  MyKaspersky account, from the  Kaspersky Security Cloud Free application -> the  Kaspersky Security Cloud Free application needs to synchronise with (your) MyKaspersky account -> DO NOT try to manually add a device OR subscription OR activation code to (your) MyKaspersky account!
  4. IF YES, *after* the software was installed - has the second computer been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, followed by power on by pressing the power button, followed by login? 
  5. Which Region/Location are you physically located in? 
  6. Was Kaspersky Security Cloud Free downloaded from that Location
  7. In the second image (you) posted - post back the URL that opens when  Reasons & possible solutions is selected please? 

Please post back? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added additional

hi @Flood and Flood's wife
thanks for trying to help
1- check screenshot (1).

2- Yes its installed

3- i tried to sign in many time and after requiring a 2FA code from my mobile it shows that screenshot (2)

4- yes its been shuteddown many times over the last 2 days

5- Egypt

6- yes it was

7- Reasons & possible solutions

actually what am figured out is my license is counting my previous PCs as its already using Kaspersky, while my previous 2 PCs are the same 2 PCS which am trying to install on it right now ,
so it couts that i've 4 PCs not 2 , that's why it counted my 3rd free subscription when i installed kaspersky software on my 2nd PC "AboNar-Work"

i've changed my antivirus program for 1 year and came back to use kaspersky after installing a new windows of course.

Thanks in advance

1.png

2.png