I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by DarekWa,

Hello! I did the following and I can finally access mail.google.com via MS Edge (version 81.0.416.53), intalled in a Windows 10 64 bit machine:

1 - I opened a new tab, typed “me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”, pressed enter;

2 - The browser returned a blank page, which I refreshed (F5) a couple times;

3 - Then I opened a new tab and typed mail.google.com and boom, problem solved.

I honestly don’t know if the steps above have any correlation between them, maybe the problem was solved otherwise while I tried, but yeah, that’s it.

Give it a try, who knows that works for you as well?

This solution doesn’t worked for me.

hi all, please press shift+F5 while at gmail.com - will it help? 

Yes that did the trick for me.

Will try more sites and see if it is working

EDIT: Looks like it is working on several of the sites i had problems with.

I had the same experience this morning using Microsoft Edge/Chrome, which I’d set up for all work sites while under lockdown at home. The solution, found in another thread here, was to reinstall the Kaspersky extension from the Google store.  In Edge I had to give permission to install extensions from other stores. I then still needed to do shift+F5 to refresh access to the sites I was having problems with: Outlook live and Teams.  Access to sites is OK now.

Hello @kaspersky_cy,

Welcome!

Yes, resetting the browser is very inconvenient, hopefully Kaspersky will publish a proper fix soon, so manual intervention is not required.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD 

Good morning, I have repaired my vm machine yesterday (+8 21:00 PM) and installed Edge Chromium build in Windows 1903 x64. I haven't encountered this issue when I access gmail using Edge Chromium. main.js injected to the network traffic work successfully and reply a 200 OK response.  What’s the situation now from your side?

Regards.

hi all, please press shift+F5 while at gmail.com - will it help? 

Yes that did the trick for me.

Will try more sites and see if it is working

EDIT: Looks like it is working on several of the sites i had problems with.

This trick worked for me as well. 

For info I’m accessing gmail.com from UAE.