I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by DarekWa,

After my KIS20 updated to patch (j) I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load ‘me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com’ and in general my browser is slow. When I disable KIS20 everything is back to normal.

I’m on Windows 10 using Edge Chromium.

///// Moderator update: press Shift+F5 while at the site as a workaround to this issue

Hello @toto10,

Welcome!

Please tell us:

• The names of some sites that will not load unless KIS is disabled? So we can test please?
  • A screen print of the error?
  • If KIS Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic ProcessingInject script into web traffic to interact with web pages  is unchecked, reboot computer, does the issue resolve?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @vega109,

Welcome!

• What is the KIS version & patch(i)?
  • May we have a screen print of the  me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com / Gmail error please?
  • If KIS Settings > Additional > Network Traffic Processing > Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages  is uncheckedreboot computer, does the issue resolve?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello, @FLOOD

Many thanks for your quick response.

I use KIS20 updated to patch (j) , and this picture below is what I saw at my computer on Windows 10 using Edge Chromium. However, my Gmail on Firefox is OK.

This method “KIS Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages  is uncheckedreboot”  does not resolve the issue.

Hello @vega109,

You’re most welcome🙂 !

Thank you for replying & the image👌

• ❓ Was the computer shutdown & restarted after applying the change?
  • ➡ Unfortunately, I cannot read Chinese, I’m very sorry😥 , in your image, the characters that follow me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com, please tell me what they say? 
  • 1 Please replicate the GMAIL/me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com issue again, this time, please capture the EdgeChromium browser log, follow my image - note, because .log files will not upload, it’s necessary to change the file extension to .txt, attach📎 to your reply please? 

• 2 Please replicate the GMAIL/me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com  issue, open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 24hrs, select Export, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?
  • 3 Please run a GSI & Windows Logs, attach📎 to your reply please? 
  • ➡ Also, I’d like to invite @Wesly.Zhang, Chinese Moderator, to join your Topic, I’m sure his expertise🕵 will be of assistance. 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@Wesly.Zhang, please join @vega109’s post? Thank you🙏

Hello @FLOOD 

“shutdown & restarted after applying the change” does not solve this issue.

The characters that follow me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com said “waiting for me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com ”

Other google services are fine except Gmail.

In addition, while switching to InPrivate window, Gmail works fine!!

The image and file attached below for your reference. Many thanks!!

Hi, I was facing the same problem on Windows 10, Google Chrome/Edge, and nothing mentioned here did not resolve the problem. Then I randomly tried InPrivate window and everything went back to normal. No idea, how it works, but might help around here. 🤔 Worked fine on both of them.

Hello @vega109,

Thank you for the information, data & image👌 & the InPrivate info👏 , that’s good to know🤔

1. In Edge Chromium, if Kaspersky Protection extension is disabled, is GMAIL accessible?
  2. How are edge://settings/privacy configured?
  3. Prior to patch(j) did the GMAIL/me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com issue happen?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi, I was facing the same problem on Windows 10, Google Chrome/Edge, and nothing mentioned here did not resolve the problem. Then I randomly tried InPrivate window and everything went back to normal. No idea, how it works, but might help around here. 🤔 Worked fine on both of them.

Hello @Petr24,

Thank you for the the InPrivate info👏 , that’s good to know🤔

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD 

Many thanks for your quick response.

1. My Gmail is still not accessible even I deleted the Kaspersky Protection extension.
  2. The image below is my edge://settings/privacy configuration (balance).
  3. Prior to patch(j) the GMAIL/me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com issue didn’t happen.

Hello @vega109,

Thank you for your quick response☺  & the additional information👏

• By my count there’s 5 people who’ve reported the issue here in the Community, if each person is on patch(j), (imo) it’s important to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to assist? 
  • They’ll need all the info you’ve provided here, the GSI & Windows Logs and please tell them the issue is resolved if EdgeChromium is run as InPrivate, ask them why that would be? 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please  keep us posted with any updates they provide please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I have just begun (on 04/14/20) to experience this same problem associated with Microsoft Edge ( Version 81.0.416.53  ) and Windows 10.

I get same: waiting for me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com when trying to access my Gmail Account.

I can go to any other website using Edge. I do not get this problem when accessing my Gmail Accounts with Firefox browser.

I too tried to access via -Private viewing and was able to bypass this error. I was going to try and tell you what version of KS Total Security I have, but cannot find that info??

How else can i help us resolve this issue??

Thx

John

I’m having issues with Gmail and https://www.faceit.com/en.

Gmail is waiting for me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com

And FACEIT is waiting for sock175-mt1.pusher.com

Unchecking Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages doesn’t solve the problem.

As mentioned before in the thread switching to InPrivate window does fix the problem but then I have to login every time I use Gmail. That’s not a viable solution. And I’m not using Kaspersky Protection extension.

I’m on:

• Windows 10 Pro (1909)
  • Edge Chromium 81.0.416.53
  • Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.14.1085(j)

Hello @toto10,

Yes, agreed InPrivate is not a viable solution, however, atm, it’s a workaround. 

•  Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to assist? 
  • They’ll need the info you’ve provided here, a GSI & Windows Logs, & an image of the error, ask them to assist?  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Just as FYI, I’m unable to replicate for faceit:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I’ve the same problem with the following sites:

https://www.faststone.org/

https://web.500px.com/

When I try to open 500px I get the message  Waiting on gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com

Edge version:  81.0.416.53 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)

KS version: 20.0.14.1085 (j)

Kaspersky Protection extension is not installed.

Please fix the issue as soon as possible. 

Hello @McNotes

Welcome!

Atm the workaround is to use Edge InPrivate browser. 

•  Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to assist? 
  • They’ll need the info you’ve provided here, a GSI & Windows Logs, & an image of the error, ask them to assist?  

Just as FYI, both faststone & web.500px work for me:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello! I did the following and I can finally access mail.google.com via MS Edge (version 81.0.416.53), intalled in a Windows 10 64 bit machine:

1 - I opened a new tab, typed “me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”, pressed enter;

2 - The browser returned a blank page, which I refreshed (F5) a couple times;

3 - Then I opened a new tab and typed mail.google.com and boom, problem solved.

I honestly don’t know if the steps above have any correlation between them, maybe the problem was solved otherwise while I tried, but yeah, that’s it.

Give it a try, who knows that works for you as well?