I accidentally entered the wrong e-mail address while opening my mobile my kaspersky account

Quinttquail42

first of all, have a good day, I accidentally entered the wrong e-mail address while opening my mobile my kaspersky account and therefore a verification was sent to this address. The e-mail I entered was being used.
can the person using this account complete the installation of my kaspersky and see my device? What can he do if he can see? thank you in advance for your answers

Hello @Quinttquail42

Welcome!

If the wrong person received the KIS setup email & was able to complete the verification process he’d be able to:

1. See License details.
  2. Control all Anti-Theft features. 
  3. See Internet Protection status.
  4. Run a Database update.
  5. Disconnect the device from the MyKaspersky account.
  6. Have the activation code(s) sent to him in an email.
  7. Name - he could change.
  8. Email address - he could change.
  9. See Bank card - if you've never loaded this information it will be blank. 
  10. Order history, will be blank as this information will be under the email address you used when you purchased the software.
  11. Activation codes will be blank as this information will be under the email address you used when you purchased the software.
  12. See Consents.
  13. See Data provision.
  14. Delete account.
  15. Password Security, he cannot setup this up without access to the physical phone. 
  16. If you have Kaspersky Password Manager, he would not be able to access unless he had the Kaspersky Password Manager MASTER password. 

Contact Support

Make sure you have the Order number, purchase date, activation code & email address you used when you purchased the software: 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you very much for your reply. I have installed kaspersky free antivirus on the phone so I haven't bought a license with money yet, but
I entered the wrong e-mail while trying to open my kaapefsky account, then I deleted the my kaspersky application from my device and when I reinstalled it, it asked me to log in again, so the wrong e-mail I entered disappeared, I wonder if there would be a problem after that?

Hello @Quinttquail42

You’re most welcome☺ !

No. 

If the MyKaspersky account with the wrong email address has not been authenticated, start again, enter the correct email address → follow: Getting started

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Other resources: 

About Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

About free, trial and premium versions

Managing Kaspersky Internet Security through My Kaspersky

• 2 weeks later...

have good day, i have the same problem. I have installed kaspersky antivirus for my mobile device, but I opened an account with the wrong e-mail address and while searching for the answer to this question in the kaspersky help community, I saw this article. The part I was afraid of was that after I deleted the Kaspersky application, I reinstalled it and I entered the wrong account in my Kaspersky account once again. And when I entered the e-mail, I got a warning that an account has already been opened with this e-mail. The question that comes to my mind is this, I wonder if the owner of the account I entered the wrong e-mail with can verify and control my device or make a keylogger, out of fear i reset my phone and now i can't use it,Because I have advanced anxiety ?, thank you in advance for your answers.

1. i have installed the free kaspersky app so Will they still help me? 

Hello @Mihail50winchester9benelli5kl

You’re most welcome☺

Yes. 

For Android, KIS Free is defined, by Kaspersky, as freemium software . 

Product support is provided according to the Support Rules for Kaspersky Software

• 4.5. Kaspersky provides Support under the following conditions:

a) All commercial and freemium Software for home and mobile devices is supported regardless of the License status.

• Also, if the agent you chat with is not aware of the TOU, you may give him the TOU link. 
  • And, the agents have the option to use their “discretion”, when support is requested. 

IF you have any difficulties accessing support, please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋