How to stop Kaspersky from creating multiple restore points

I am using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. I wanted to restore my computer to a point a few weeks back, but when I went to System Restore, I found that Kaspersky creates a new restore point MANY times every day. It is only 9am and it has already created 8 restore points today. Is there any way to limit the number of restore points that Kaspersky creates? I can’t see anything in the Settings.

6 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @archer_310

Welcome!

Kaspersky software does not create restore points

1. Post a full screen image of the restore points created by Kaspersky, please?
  2. Also, are Application & Performance traces enabled? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

I've attached a screenshot.  Sorry, don't know what #2 is.  Clicked on the link and it seems it's for support, which I don't have as I'm using the free version.

System Restore.jpg

Hello @archer_310, 

Thank you for posting back, the information & the image?

It appears as tho there's something wrong with the Kaspersky Security Cloud install, uninstall Kaspersky Security Cloud, do not tick any check boxes, leave all check boxes blank, at the completion of the uninstall make sure the machine reboots, proceed with whatever recovery work you need to do for the computer & at the completion of that, install a new Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife