how to remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic from my windows 10 PC

At the Endpoint protection web manager one windows 10 Pc reported several times on the hour that it detected HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic at "https://outlook.office365.com/mapi/emsmdb/?MailboxId=*****@*****.tld" we are using office 365 mail.

Is that PC infected?? how can I remove the infection and stop the hundreds of reports?

Dear user,

Thanks for your post. Please remember in future messages clarify in first message what product are you using to let us analyze better your request.

7 hours ago, Aboulsaad said:

Thank you for your comments, I do not know which message is the infected, how can i know it from the report?

Kapersky1.jpg

This screenshot is from KES Cloud (Plus? Pro?). That detection is made by Kaspersky Endpoint Security apparently by Web Anti-Virus module (because of action: Blocked) and you should check that message in Exchange Online.

That message could be an archived element, you should find it and delete it. If you are using our Kaspersky Security for Office 365 (included in KES Cloud Plus & Pro license) you can run scan task for mailboxes of Exchange Online users.

• Like 1