How to flag searches as adult content?

Dtcolton
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My child is clever. They have searched for adult content themes before and the simple typo variations get flagged as adult content.
However, other content is not getting blocked immediately.
Granted, I don't know how Google answered the search, maybe it didn't find the typo'ed content, maybe they did.

All that said, I would like to submit google search queries as flagged contant.
How can I do this easily, often, and whenever?image.thumb.jpeg.0f647b358e4fece9e181a3eb613358b4.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Dtcolton said:

hen ta1 - not flagged

hen thai website - not flagged

deviantart.com - flagged - Unrecommended

hen tie website - flagged - adult 

• I would like to submit google search queries as flagged content.
  1. How can I do this easily, often, and whenever?

Hello @Dtcolton

Welcome back!

1. Do you mean you'd like KSK to show *all* Google search queries, your child enters, as flagged content?  

Please let us know? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

No, I don't want all searches flagged. I'd simply block all searches and allow only allowlisted websites.
Rather, I want to click on "hen ta1" and "hen thai" with a simple little button and suggest to KSK that these searches constitute flagged content and preferably the algorithm could be improved to catch these items.

In the spirit of, "No one knows everything", kids will be clever again in the future and may come up with cutting new new lingo and use of foreign slang words and KSK may not know something should be flagged content until later.
I as a parent would like to click a button to suggest, "That there should be considered as flagged content."

• Thanks 1

• Solution
10 minutes ago, Dtcolton said:

I as a parent would like to click a button to suggest, "That there should be considered as flagged content."

Hello @Dtcolton

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the clarification!

Understood. 

The process for such requests is facilitated via Kaspersky support, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the Feedback, I have a suggestion template. Provide as much information as possible, as you have above; support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 

• All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

47 minutes ago, Dtcolton said:

I as a parent would like to click a button to suggest, "This should be considered as flagged content."

Additional @Dtcolton

(ioo) it's a brilliant suggestion?‍♂️

Let's hope Kaspersky feel the same way!

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife