How to export passwords/usernames from Kaspersky Password Manager to LastPass?

Rattysis

I want to export my saved usernames and passwords from KPM to LastPass. How do I do it?
Hello Rattysis, Welcome! (1) Check LP's documentation states "importing from Kaspersky Password Manager is compatible" (2) Check what file format LastPass requires to import data from another Password Manager (3) Exporting from KPM, creates a .txt file. Open KPM application, select ⚙ Settings, select Import/Export, select Export to Text File, export/save file, from there follow whatever procedures LastPass states. * IF Lastpass requires .csv file format, rename KPM exported file from, for example: RattysisKPM.txt to RattysisKPM.csv * Thank you Import/Export section KPM Library

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if it’s possible to export on a Mac?  I can’t find any export functionality anywhere...

Hello @Fogpuppy,

Welcome!

Kaspersky Password Manager for MacOs makes no mention of an Export data feature🤔

(I may be wrong), atm, unfortunately, I have no Mac available to check, it would be best to confim with Kaspersky Technical Support ?

Please let us know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to find a solution for the Mac.  support said “Oh sorry that’s not supported on the Mac.  You’ll need to use a PC.”   This of course was a unsatisfying answer …..

Fully Agree - as I do not have access to a Windows based system, also not intending to buy one. 

Kaspersky kindly deliver a complete product, if you do offer a Max version for which you do charge us the same price.   Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to find a solution for the Mac.  support said “Oh sorry that’s not supported on the Mac.  You’ll need to use a PC.”   This of course was a unsatisfying answer …..

I am also really disappointed that they don’t have solution for mac users as well.

Hello @Rattysis@Fogpuppy@dschroed@jackswae

Wednesday, 12 February 2020 13:35: Kaspersky Technical Support advised:

quote:

• The requirement to have KPM Export data feature for Mac has already been added to the suggestion list and is in process.
  • We do not have an implementation eta.
  • We will update you when the information is available. 

end quote

Interestingly, their product blurb states: 

Import your login details previously stored in your browsers and other password managers.

Export your data and save everything as a back-up file🤔

Mac App Store, Kaspersky Password Manager: IMPORT & EXPORT

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD Thanks for sharing. 
Support shared with me, that it is on the List for evaluation and may easily take up to a year, if it is being added for development.. Let’s see if this hits it prior my renewal date this summer.. 

Export - probably means, they export it and import it into their solution - or simply just copy / pasted it from their Windows based solution…. :-/ 

Hoping they will catch up - and have ti available to us sooner than later. 

Hello @dschroed,

You’re very welcome!

• Regarding the actual KPM Export feature, evaluation, implementation, I too got the impression this would not eventuate in the near future.
  • Regarding the KPM Export information in the software distribution via the Apple Store (imo), it’s a “documentation” error, we’ll see how long it takes to be corrected🤔

I’ll update this post as any infomation comes available.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳