How to download fresh version of Internet Security? [Solved] [Closed]

iikki
Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

Hello there,

My copy of Kaspersky was broken by upgrading OSX to Catalina. I understand that the only way to fix this is to reinstall, however the log-in for the main Kaspersky website is controlled by a 3rd party called 2CO and it won’t let me log-in or create a new account -- has anyone else experienced this? Would anyone know how I can get around this? I’ve been a customer for several years and not being able to access my own product's site is a giant pain.

Thanks.

Hi @harlan4096 -- thank you. While that shows me how to uninstall, which I’ve done just now, the link to download forces me to go back to the main Kaspersky website which doesn’t solve the issue that it won’t let me log-in or create an account (or retrieve my password). Unless I’m missing something.

Ok - I found that link, thanks. Note to others, don’t press the big green Download button on that page, but press the smaller Download button on the upper menu.

(also, when will Kaspersky tidy up its websites?)

So here’s the last question: I finished installing and it’s prompting me for my My Kaspersky password. I don’t know what it is, so I press “Forgot your password” which takes me to the My Kaspersky site. The good news is that my browser has me automatically logged in. The bad news is that there’s no way for me to change my password without knowing the current password.