How to DISABLE the email certificate error notices???

I just installed today, cannot deal with those constant expired certificate errors.  Airbnb, Chase Bank, Amazon, almost every major company!

So I'd like to turn this "feature" OFF, never ever want to see that error again and instead automatically CONTINUE and whatever the next window wants.

THANKS for telling me how!  Don't want to have to uninstall.

On 8/2/2022 at 5:18 PM, ChristineAZ said:

I just installed today, cannot deal with those constant expired certificate errors.  Airbnb, Chase Bank, Amazon, almost every major company! 

So I'd like to turn this "feature" OFF, never ever want to see that error again and instead automatically CONTINUE and whatever the next window wants.

Hello @ChristineAZ
Welcome!

Apologies for the delay responding to your topic?!

1. "constant expired certificate errors -> Airbnb, Chase Bank, Amazon, almost every major company", is not normal, it may be due to Windows or KTS.... ?
There's Kaspersky documentation to manage expired certificate errors, but, in general it applies to one or two certificate errors, not  "constant expired certificate errors, almost every major company" Note, we do not expect you to add exclusions for every certificate error. 
There's also the Do not scan encrypted connections option, BUT, this option will reduce the protection of the computer, see image 1 & 2, and is mostly used for testing purposes only

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3fee380d668339840ef26dfdb32c5e9b.png

Please confirm:

1. Which KTS version & patch(x), x = letter, is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Is Windows fully updated
  3. Is Windows system date & time correct? 
  4. Since installing KTS, has the computer been shutdown using Shutdown, not Restart? 
  5. Since installing KTS, has a manual Database update been run? 
  6. Have you tried a clean install of KTS, uninstalling the software, saving License information *only*, then downloading a new installer & installing? 

IF "yes", to Q 2. > Q 6. please log a request with Kaspersky Supporton the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; include screen images of the error, a detailed history & saved KTS Report

• When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

How to remove the certificate warning messages by adding the website to the exclusions list in Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus. Go to Security settings and click Network settings. Click Trusted addresses → Add. Specify the website address that was displayed in the certificate warning message

Regards,
J Wick