How to delete account?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

• 9 months later...
On 11/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, Dianne said:

This solution does not work for me.  When I click on my email address in the top right-hand corner as instructed, the drop-down menu does not offer "Account Settings", just Manage account so I cannot access the Delete button.

Hello @Dianne

Thank you for posting back & the information.

Beside (your) email address, select the tiny arrow (1) in our image, select Delete account (2) in our image, select Delete (3) in our image, to delete the account. 

image.thumb.png.39f04574c91bc4924156ae96394b87c7.png

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your trying to help.  However, I don't understand what you mean by "in our image" when I click on the arrow next to my email.  I am offered "Manage my account" or "Sign out".  Any other suggestions?

My subscription has expired but I am bombarded by pop up messages which I do not want.

It really shouldn't be this difficult.

25 minutes ago, Dianne said:

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your trying to help.  However, I don't understand what you mean by "in our image" when I click on the arrow next to my email.  I am offered "Manage my account" or "Sign out".  Any other suggestions? My subscription has expired but I am bombarded by pop up messages which I do not want. It really shouldn't be this difficult.

Hello @Dianne

Thank you for posting back.

Agreed, it should not be so difficult!

The arrow beside your email address must be selected to access Account Settings

IF there is no arrow (as shown in the image we've posted), please contact Kaspersky support - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts

image.thumb.png.b3190e8df7c06070f4770e540ee8bab6.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 months later...