How to completely block outgoing Internet access through Kaspersky Internet Security?

I want to block all the outgoing connections from my Laptop through Kaspersky Internet Security. Kindly guide me regarding the same.

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version - 10.0.19042 Build 19042 
Kaspersky Internet Security (Application Version - 21.3.10.391 (a))

Also, I want to confirm whether the incoming connections are blocked by default?

Thank You.

Windows Firewall Screenshot.

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, OS Version - 10.0.19042 Build 19042 / Kaspersky Internet Security (Application Version - 21.3.10.391 (a)

1. I want to block all the outgoing connections from my Laptop through Kaspersky Internet Security. Kindly guide me regarding the same.
  2. Also, I want to confirm whether the incoming connections are blocked by default?

Hello @darkrajput42

Welcome!

1. Tools, Manage applications, Application control, Application rules, Network rules, select application, rightclick, edit according to your wishes. 

1. No. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @darkrajput42

Create a new Block rule, ref: image 1 →  Firewall settings Packet rules → Add new rule as follows:

• Name: You may choose to name the rule anything you wish, we’ve left the system default. 
  • Action: Block
  • Direction: Outbound
  • Protocol: All
  • Remote address: Any address
  • Local address: Any address

Move new rule to top of table/list → image 2 

Also, we recommend TICK Log events, monitor for a period, to make sure the rule is working as you wish, HOWEVER, after you’ve confirmed, UNCHECK Log events, Kaspersky logs can be big, it’s not good to leave logging on all the time

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋