How to complete removal of Kaspersky?

Midge
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

178 days left on my license and a happy Kaspersky user for over a decade, and still am.   But it is going to be removed from all our machines today.  The balance of risk of using this product has changed overnight. 

Just to say a big thanks to the experts on the forum for helping me and others like me over many years. 

One final question - what is the best method of removing every trace of this product from my machine? 

Thanks. 

• Solution

Hi @Midge 

Kaspersky is a private global cybersecurity company, and our job is to protect our customers across the globe, including their data, from any cyber threats.
And as a private company, Kaspersky does not have any ties to the Russian government and moreover Kaspersky is not subject to Russia’s System of Operative Investigative Measures (SORM) or other similar laws, and is not obliged to provide information, since the company doesn’t provide communication services. This has been confirmed by a third-party independent legal assessment of the Russian legislation related to data-processing. The results are freely available online and provide an unbiased and fair legal assessment.
Furthermore, our customers can be confident in the integrity and security of Kaspersky’s solutions, its engineering practices and data services. These have been confirmed by third party independent assessments as well, such as the SOC 2 Audit Type 1 report and during the certification for ISO 27001. 

One final question - what is the best method of removing every trace of this product from my machine?