How to change network setting in Kaspersky cloud Free? Trust new Ethernet network?

Hello @pngpnggs,

Welcome!

Did the New Ethernet network detected popup display after activating Kaspersky Secure Connection?

If “yes’, in Windows Taskmanager, terminate the Kaspersky Alert window image1, in Windows Taskbar terminate then exit Kaspersky Secure connection - image2, in Windows Taskbar exit Kaspersky image3, shutdown computer using full Shutdown, not restart, power on, login, make sure Kaspersky Security Cloud free is active, start Kaspersky Secure Connection, when  New Ethernet network detected popup displays, answer as per your choice.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1. Yes!
  2. I tried, exit Kaspersky , shutdown computer using full Shutdown, not restart, power on, login, make sure Kaspersky Security Cloud free is active. » Nothing happened
  3. I have to reinstall Kaspersky Security Cloud free in order to see the popup.
  4. your answer above is a workaround, not a solution. So I have to pay for full version just to change the network setting?

Hello @pngpnggs,

Thank you for replying.

• Re “I have to pay for full version just to change the network setting?”, if by setting you mean to reactivate the New Ethernet network detected popup, no. 
  1. What preceded the New Ethernet network detected popup?
  2. Please run a GSI & Windows Logs & attach to your topic? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I DON’T want a new POPUP, i just want to change the network setting from BLOCK to ALLOW external access. BUT the option to change it is disable in a free version.

The only way I did is to reinstall the Program again.