How I can view kaspersky logs in windows event viewer?

usman

1 hour ago, usman said:

I want to see Kaspersky logs in my windows 11 event viewer, but I don't know how i can do it ?

please guide me with the steps which I can follow to views Kaspersky logs in windows 11 event viewer?

Hello @usman

Welcome!

1. You can't - Windows event viewer shows *Windows* logs, NOT Kaspersky logs. 
  2. Kaspersky Total Security has Reports, see: KTS, Reports window
  3. KTS also has logs if traces (Disabled by default) - have been enabled - have they? 
  4. What's the problem, what are you looking to find? 

Please post back? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @usman

Welcome!

1. You can't - Windows event viewer shows *Windows* logs, NOT Kaspersky logs. 
  2. Kaspersky Total Security has Reports, see: KTS, Reports window
  3. KTS also has logs if traces (Disabled by default) - have been enabled - have they? 
  4. What's the problem, what are you looking to find? 

Please post back? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

can you please tell me how i can enable kaspersky logs? 

Actually I want to get kaspersky enable, disable and blocked applications events 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, usman said:
  1. can you please tell me how i can enable kaspersky logs? 
  • Actually, I want to get Kaspersky enable, disable and blocked applications events. 

Hello @usman

You're most welcome!

Thank you for clarifying the requirement. 

1. IF you wish to see KTS application logs, follow: How to enable tracing + How to get Kaspersky Total Security trace files + How to locate trace files - ?Traces can be HUGE, run only for long as is necessary to collect data?
  2. IF you wish to see which application(s) Kaspersky has blocked - look in Kaspersky REPORTS - open KTS, select More Tools, in the Tools window, select the Reports link to go to the Reports window. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

How to view the application operation report

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 2
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, usman said:
  1. Two of your given links are not opening .
  2.  I'll be very thankful to you if you can help me in finding Kaspersky enable disable event ids.

Hello @usman

1. Apologies about the links: How to get Kaspersky Total Security trace files, the How to get trace files & How to locate trace files are in the same *primary* document. 
  2. IS the problem Kaspersky blocking an application or applications OR is the problem with the Kaspersky software not working properly - IF it's Kaspersky blocking an application, you need to work with Kaspersky Reports, which we've provided in our last reply. 
  3. What do you mean "enable disable event ids" - *explain* to us what the problem is so we can help, at the moment you are making us guess; if you're referring to Windows Event viewer - Event IDS, you need to consult with Microsoft. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Modified 3.

"Enable and disable event ids "  let me explain it you what I mean by this?

Actually I making a system tool in which I'm checking for different applications whether they are allowed to run or not through their registries and many installed applications through their event ids, So I also want to check that whether kaspersky is enabled(running) on our system or not  by using their event ids or registries information. I'll be very Thankful to you if you can help me in getting this information.

Edited by usman

36 minutes ago, usman said:

I making a system tool in which I'm checking for different applications whether they are allowed to run or not through their registries and many installed applications through their event ids. 

Hello @usman

Thank you for the information.

1. In Windows Event Viewer, Kaspersky Event Log entries have an Event ID of 1, even tho the events are different; furthermore, each event detail may have extended information.
  2. In the Windows Event Viewer -> columns can be configured & data collected / exported based on requirements - the Windows Event Viewer is not a Kaspersky application; IF you need assistance with Windows Event Viewer, please contact Microsoft. 

image.thumb.png.b42a4ddd6bb2572f6ab2e945fbf63e34.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Numbered & modified 1

7 minutes ago, usman said:

I already tried this but i did not get any kind of information

Hello @usman

You're most welcome!

1. Please look at the image we posted, every one of those Kaspersky Event Log entries has information. 
  2. Perhaps you need to uninstall KTS, saving License information only - do not check any other check boxes, leave all other boxes blank & clean install OR IF you need assistance with Windows Event Viewer, please contact Microsoft. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?