How i can disable SSL Interception on

Go to solution Solved by alexcad,

Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1:

Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: Hello :)Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1:
Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: Hello :)Hello :) We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1: We have KSC11 and KES11 (latest) installed to our Users. When I click the "lock" in the URL bar, instead of seeing the actual certificate authority I see: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security Personal Root Certificate" Is there any possibility to disable this only for specifics User/Users in their KES11 client? Or can this be completely disabled and if yes how? Because we need to be able to see the original certificates. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup_tone1:
Hello , You can't disable it for a specific user. If you want to disable your SSL then it will be for all user by contacting its service provider. You can request the admin of service provider to disable your SSL certification from your website.

• 1 year later...

I have this same question, but you gave the wrong answer! They’re asking how to turn off the feature in Kaspersky that automatically gives every website a Kaspersky SSL certificate. We need to see the REAL SLL certificate information on the website. I’m a web developer, and with Kaspersky, I can’t tell if my client’s actual certificate is working. How can I get Kaspersky to STOP showing me the fake Kaspersky certificate info and START showing me the ACTUAL certificate associated with the website?

• 9 months later...