How do you Cancel Kaspersky Auto Renew? I bought Kaspersky Keys from Ebay

Gaz
Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello all,

I want to Cancel Kaspersky Auto Renew but when I checked my Kaspersky Account and it really shocking to see NO CANCEL Buttons to Cancel Kaspersky Auto Renew because I am selling my old computer as that reason why.

My Kaspersky run out in May 2022.

I bought Kaspersky Keys from Ebay. I will have look at the links you have send me and I may have to contact Kaspersky Support team over the phone to cancel it because really, I shouldnt going through the Kaspersky Support Team when it should be in Kaspersky Account where the Cancel button should be in there as I know they removed it about 10 years ago when it was suppose be there!

• Solution

Hello @Gaz,

First: never, never buy Kaspersky licenses on Ebay!
There are always licenses sold that were never intended or authorized for this purpose.
You can't buy a subscription on Ebay either, but that doesn't stop some resellers from selling such licenses.

The new license would have to be paid by the dealer who illegally resold the license to you. But he will surely not do that.
If you don't have a contract with KL, there will be no further costs.

But it would be very helpful for all users if you report this to the support.

Hello Again,

Well I bought from Ebay about 2020 of May then I have try contact the Ebay man today but he quit Ebay about 6 months ago! That bummer isn't it! Thank you for giving me Warning and I wont do it again for sure.

I shouldn't be going through the Kaspersky Support Team when it should be in Kaspersky Account where the Cancel button should be in there as I know they removed it about 10 years ago when it was suppose be there!

Hello @Gaz

To add the the advice provided above: the Cancel button is available in the MyKaspersky account ONLY IF you purchased the license via your My Kaspersky account - reference: How to cancel auto-renewal through My Kaspersky

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋