how do I update bank card on file?

Received email - auto renewal next month.  I know that card on file expired end of 2020, so clicked on "update payment information."

That takes me to store.kaspersky.com, requiring an Order Number and Password.  Since I never received a password, I click "Forgot Password?"

Receive box with message "Your password will be emailed to the email address that you supplied when you placed your order."  I have been using the same email address for a couple decades...I check spam and other filters.  Nothing ever comes.  Tried/repeated this process over multiple days.  That avenue is a dead end.

So I log into my.kaspersky.com and go under account settings -> Bank card, it only gives me the option to delete the card on file.

Cannot edit.  Cannot add a new card.

How do I do update my card on file?  I have spent too much time on various days this week, poking around your website, trying to find a resolution.  

This is becoming frustrating enough that I am considering dropping Kaspersky next month, and using another vendor's product end of July when this expires.

This, after using Kaspersky products for many years.

Why are you making it so difficult to accept payment changes?!?!

Why are you making it so difficult to accept payment changes?!

Hello @statzro

Welcome!

• Kaspersky have made changes to purchasing, payments & related information available in the MyKaspersky account portal.  
  • Agreed, the tools available to make card changes are difficult, frustrating & often times, way too time consuming. 
  • The quickest way to resolve the issue is contact Kaspersky Technical Support, select Product help, select Chat, fill in the forms, eventually you will be connected to a Kaspersky operator, explain the difficulties you’ve encountered, the operator will assist. 
  • Make sure you add your email address so you receive a copy of the chat transcript →  top left hand corner, select three tiny dots ... , select Send transcript, enter your email address → NOTE: this step can only be done after the chat starts
  • When the chat ends, you'll receive a Verify your email address email, select the Verify my email link & the transcript will be emailed to you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Contacted chat as you noted, they sent me a Digital River link.  I didn’t have the order number in hand, so let them drop out of the chat.  Went to the Digital River link for updating the CC...and it gave me the exact same run-around as before. 

I enter my order number, but had to select “Forgot your password?” since a password with that order # was never setup.

I’ll give it until later next week; if Kaspersky cannot resolve by July 9th, I’ll let my Kaspersky Security Cloud - Family fail to be renewed (since the CC is no longer valid), and I’ll install other vendor products.

Specifically above, when:

I enter my order number, but had to select “Forgot your password?” since a password with that order # was never setup.

I never, ever receive the email to my account to get this resolved.

Contacted chat as you noted, they sent me a Digital River link.  I didn’t have the order number in hand, so let them drop out of the chat.  Went to the Digital River link for updating the CC...and it gave me the exact same run-around as before. I enter my order number, but had to select “Forgot your password?” since a password with that order # was never setup. I’ll give it until later next week; if Kaspersky cannot resolve by July 9th, I’ll let my Kaspersky Security Cloud - Family fail to be renewed (since the CC is no longer valid), and I’ll install other vendor products.

Hello @statzro

Thank you for posting back. 

On the Digital River page there’s a choice, either Order number & password or email address & last four digits of the credit card used when the software was purchased, OR IF you have the Order number, chat back with the Kaspersky Team. 

Telling the Kaspersky Community: “if the issue is not resolved  by a certain date, you’ll do xyz”, is pointless; as we explained above, we have no access to any of your private information, we cannot fix this; if we could, we would’ve already done so; the people you need to tell are Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋