How do I unblock an URL?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution

Hello @StitchMaster

Your topic is in Kaspersky Internet Security category, but your image shows you have Kaspersky Total Security installed, nevertheless, the steps are the same: 

Open KTS Settings by selecting the ⚙ icon - image 1, select Protection - image 2, select Web Anti-virus - image 2, select Advanced settings - image 3, select Trusted URLs, Do not scan traffic from trusted URLs, ADD the required URL (as Wesly has shown) & save so the change is applied - image 4

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Web Anti-Virus settings

Hello @StitchMaster 

I check this web site. It seems no problem. I have reported this case to KL. If you need to access this website. As a temporary workground. Please add mask of the website internet address to the Trusted URL in Web-AV  function as below:

fits-accessories.com*

Hi Wesly,

What did Kaspersky lab say when you reported the www? 

Please update?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @StitchMaster 

I check this web site. It seems no problem. I have reported this case to KL. If you need to access this website. As a temporary workground. Please add mask of the website internet address to the Trusted URL in Web-AV  function as below:

fits-accessories.com*

Hi Wesly,

What did Kaspersky lab say when you reported the www? 

Please update?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

Just like @Anton Mefodys said, submit to reanalyze, no response at all. I think if needed, it is a best choice that Posting a ticket to technology support platform. I re-report to there now (INC000012034419) and continue to wait for their response.

Regards.