How can I manually add exclusions to software updater in Security Cloud?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Kaspersky Security Cloud v21.3.10.391 (b)

Question:  This is a question about Software Updater.  I want to ensure one piece of software on my computer is never updated - but I still want Kaspersky to offer updates for all other programs on the computer.

The help pages tell me how to remove items from the Exclusions list, but not how to add them.

When I search on how to add programs, it says “In the Protection section, click the Show button in the line with the message about available application updates” (https://support.kaspersky.com/KSCloud/Win2.0/en-US/129908.htm).

However, there is no “Show” button visible on the screen… so how do I add a program to the Exclusions list for Software Updater.

“Details” screen - but no “Show” button under Protection

This is for updates to third party software, not updates to Kaspersky Security Cloud.

All suggestions gratefully received.  Thank you.

enrico94000

• Solution

However, there is no “Show” button visible on the screen… so how do I add a program to the Exclusions list for Software Updater. 

Hello @enrico_94000

Welcome!

• In the Notification centre, the “Show” button will be visible when there’s application software updates available. 

Link

1. In the first instance, how have Software updater settings been configured? 

Link

In our videos, we added an Exclusion for Wireshark

Clicking this link opens the Exclusions window with the list of exclusions. Skipped updates of installed applications are placed into the exclusions list. You can skip individual updates as well as all updates for a specific application installed on your computer.

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋