How can I allow all devices connect to my local network pass the firewall without disabling the whole protection?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

For now I have to disable the whole application which is very annoying...

This version is not user-friendly, I had Total Security a few years ago and it was much much better than what I have after 5 years!

Edited by sina

3 hours ago, sina said:

How can I allow all devices connect to my local network pass the firewall without disabling the whole protection?

I saw the following article: How to allow connection to local ports through TCP and UDP in Kaspersky Security Cloud, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Small Office Security

• But I cannot see the firewall settings in my Kaspsky Plus desktop application,

Would you please advise?

Hello @sina

Welcome!

1. In the Kaspersky main application window, click the Settings icon⚙.
  2. To learn how to open the main application window, see How to open a Kaspersky application?
  3. Go to Security settings and select Firewall.
  4. Click Available networks.
  5. Find your network in the list and click on its type. For example, Public network.
  6. In the drop-down list, select Trusted network.
  7. Click Confirm.
  8. The network will be added to Trusted and access to it will be allowed.

image.thumb.png.92399807d4278f1cae0b9a683c08047e.png

image.thumb.png.608c2636a05571d7ded8eb54aa9fd722.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

@sina Welcome.

Also, please configure two packet rules as follows ?

Kaspersky → Security → ⚙️Icon [upper right] → [scroll down] → Firewall → Packet rules
→ Local services (TCP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action (drop down) : "Allow" → Save
→ Local services (UDP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action (drop down) : "Allow" → Save
Reboot

Additionally :
→ Firewall → Available  networks → Your Home Network adapter : Trusted network

2 hours ago, sina said:

Thank you but as I mentioned I don't have "Firewall Setting" anywhere,

I only have the following options:

Scan, Update, Intrusion Prevention, Weak Settings, Network Monitor, Smart Home

Hello @sina

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back! 

?Open Kaspersky Plus, from the list on the left-hand-side of the GUI, select Security, at the top-right of the GUI, select the first Settings icon⚙, scroll thru the list of applications until you reach the FIREWALL application, it's on the right-hand-side, the 6th in the list:

IF *your* application does not have FIREWALL, clean install the Kaspersky application OR contact Kaspersky support https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts

image.thumb.png.af689b426582f1eb1245983b612651aa.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

@sina Hello,

8 hours ago, sina said:

I only have the following options:
Scan, Update, Intrusion Prevention, Weak Settings, Network Monitor, Smart Home

You are currently on the Security main window,
please  click on the upper right gear ⚙️ → scroll down → select  Firewall
firwall_access.jpg.9901d73018c2591efdd2afc8b916479a.jpg

Next , please select Packet rules and implement both ?Active configurations below :
→ Local services (TCP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action (drop down) : "Allow" → Save
→ Local services (UDP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action (drop down) : "Allow" → Save
Reboot

Additionally :
Firewall → Available  networks → Your Home Network adapter : Trusted network

• Like 1

Hello @sina

You're most welcome!

Thank you for updating the Community!

No-one thinks you're stupid! Far from it. 

1. ?Please edit / hide your email address, on all images - for your own privacy & security?
  2. In the Firewall Settings window (FIRST image you've posted), is it possible to scroll down past the last option: Application Rules
  3. On the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About, tell us the version & patch(x), x = letter, please? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Corrected grammar |||?

• Solution

@sina,

Additional:

1. The first image you've posted: Firewall Settings window, is the correct window to be in to go to & configure Packet rules - because (your) GUI is dark, we cannot see the side-scroll-bar, but, if you look at (our) first gif, can you scroll in the Firewall Settings window down to the Packet rules option? 
  2. Re: "There is an alert which says FIREWALL settings are not available", that alert refers to: Notify of vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi networksBlock and warn about insecure transmission of passwords over the Internet - because Show devices that are connected to my networks has been checked/enabled - the 2 options above are unavailable; this does not mean Firewall settings are not available - see our second gif. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edit, adding 2nd gif

image.gif

1. Re: "There is an alert which says FIREWALL settings are not available", that alert refers to: Notify of vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi networks Block and warn about insecure transmission of passwords over the Internet - because Show devices that are connected to my networks has been checked/enabled - the 2 options above are unavailable; this does not mean Firewall settings are not available - see our second gif 

1320515479_sina-2(2).gif

finally, rotten text editor - ?