.hese Ransomware [Closed]

Sujon
Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

• Solution
Hi, What version of Kaspersky and build do you have installed? Please post the ticket(s) number(s) opened and screenshots of them. In terms of recovering/decrypting the files, this type of virus usually encrypts the files with very high bit keys, and in very rare cases a decryptor can be created, usually due to failure or careless programming of the malware. But in the vast majority it is not possible, at least at the moment. You can check if the ransomware that attacked you currently has the possibility to be decrypted here: https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php?lang=en You can find information that can help you here: https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/index.html Also try the utilities offered by Kaspersky: http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/utility If you are a Kaspersky user with a valid license, open a support ticket in my Kaspersky account, send them a sample of an encrypted file, and if you have the same file unencrypted. There is a chance you can recover your files by using the STOPDecrypter decryption tool. Regards

My pc attack by .hese & .hes ransomware. several time I request kaspersky technical team but kaspersky technical team don't response .In this case any one can help me?
Hello Sujon, Please tell us:
  1. Operating system? version?
  2. KIS version? Patch(x) x = letter?
  1. Select the ?, this will open Support window, with Operating system, version, build & KIS version, patch information
  1. How did you contact Technical Support?
Please post back? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

kaspersky internet security 2019 application version:19.0.01088(g) I Can't understand what is ticket number?
Hello Sujon, Thank you for posting back! In your original post you said "several times I request kaspersky technical team but kaspersky technical team don't respond"
  1. How have you contacted Technical Support?
  2. When (what date) did you first log the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support?
Please let us know? Thank you.

*3/4 times contacted with technical support. *4th September 2019
Using My Kaspersky account or how? Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015. The recommendation is update to last version of Windows 10 (1903) for security. Regards

I Can't understand what is ticket number?
When you open a support ticket in My Kaspersky account, you receive a number. Example: INC00001032xxxxx. Regards

Bro I know Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015. But our some software not support in win 10. So I have no choice. This virus not for win 7 , it active in win 10 pc . If you have better suggestion for me , how to remove this virus then reply me.

Bro I know Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015. But our some software not support in win 10. So I have no choice. This virus not for win 7 , it active in win 10 pc . If you have better suggestion for me , how to remove this virus then reply me.
Hello @Sujon, How did you contact Technical Support - did you ring them, chat with them online, via Twitter, by letter, by facebook? How? It is a very simple question! Please let us know? Thank you.

Please read:
In terms of recovering/decrypting the files, this type of virus usually encrypts the files with very high bit keys, and in very rare cases a decryptor can be created, usually due to failure or careless programming of the malware. But in the vast majority it is not possible, at least at the moment. You can check if the ransomware that attacked you currently has the possibility to be decrypted here: https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php?lang=en You can find information that can help you here: https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/index.html Also try the utilities offered by Kaspersky: http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/utility If you are a Kaspersky user with a valid license, open a support ticket in my Kaspersky account, send them a sample of an encrypted file, and if you have the same file unencrypted. There is a chance you can recover your files by using the STOPDecrypter decryption tool. Please review your KIS configuration: https://support.kaspersky.com/14844

How to defend your PC from ransomware

These simple steps will help you to protect your PC… and protect all the precious data stored on your PC: Use your security software... to protect and detect Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security can all help you to protect your PC from ransomware. If you already have Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Total Security installed on your PC, we recommend that you do the following:
  1. Make sure System Watcher is always switched on. It’s an essential part of your defenses against ransomware – including new variants that criminals may be launching. In many cases, it can help you to reverse the damage done by malware. With System Watcher running on your PC, you’ve got protection against new variants of ransomware that have not yet been added to malware databases. Even if you’re attacked by a new variant, System Watcher will help to prevent your files being encrypted.
  2. Manually run a full scan of your PC. If your Kaspersky Lab software detects a ransomware infection, you can delete the infection file and then reboot your PC.
Get the latest updates for your Windows operating system Make sure you always install the latest Microsoft Windows software updates. Many of Microsoft’s updates fix specific security issues. If you don’t apply these updates, you could be leaving the door open for ransomware and other attacks to infect your PC. Update all your applications It’s not just the operating system that needs to be kept up to date. Other programs running on your PC could also compromise your security… if you fail to download the latest security patches & updates for each application you’ve got installed on your PC. Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security include Software Updater – which scans your PC’s software and helps you to install updates for a wide range of commonly used application Backup your data… so you can safely store copies of your files Get into the habit of regularly creating backups of all the files that you want to protect. You should store your backups on external storage devices… and make sure those devices aren’t constantly connected to your PC. If you want to save time and simplify the backup process, Kaspersky Total Security includes an automated backup feature. Be careful what you click It’s always a good idea to avoid opening suspicious emails & email attachments… steer clear of suspicious websites & web links… and be careful which apps you download. Protect all your devices Ransomware can affect all operating systems – not just Microsoft Windows – so it’s worthwhile taking sensible precautions and considering whether you should invest in security for every computer and mobile device you use. Android phones and tablets are also popular targets for ransomware attacks. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android can help you to defend your Android phones and tablets against a vast array of malware – including ransomware. What if you’ve already got a ransomware infection? After an attack, you’ll need to review your security measures. Installing security software – with good anti-virus functionality – can help you to delete the ransomware… and help to ensure your device doesn’t become infected again in the future. However, deleting the infection is unlikely to be enough to restore access to your ‘locked up’ data. We’ve developed a range of decryption tools – and we don’t charge anything for you to use them. Even though we don’t have tools for every type of encryptor, it’s worth visiting noransom.kaspersky.com to see if we have a tool that can help you to decrypt your files. Remember… there is nothing that can guarantee complete protection, so please exercise caution when you use your computers & mobile devices and whenever you’re online.