HELP MOBILE STOLEN IN BENIDORM

How do i find out if kaspersky locked and blocked the mbl from service - if its be reset to factory setting the location of the mobile ?? all thesethings are supposed to be available but finding anything out is impossible

Sat 20th 20:30-21:30 pm phone stolen benidorm - unable to access my kaspersky account on someone elses phone, have waited till i return to try to track whats what on kaspersky and happened to my android. can anyone advise what i should have done? where I would find the info? there only seems to be a bot msg service and FAqs that dont deal with this subject - ready to pull hair out!   Mari F

Plus I need to eventually cancel kaspersky from my old mobile and put on to a  new phone and sim for which i will need assistance. anyone out there with ideas?

• The title was changed to HELP MOBILE STOLEN IN BENIDORM
12 hours ago, Mari F said:

Sat 20th 20:30-21:30 pm phone stolen Benidorm - unable to access my Kaspersky account on someone else's phone, have waited till i return to try to track what's on Kaspersky and happened to my android?

• How do i find out if Kaspersky locked and blocked the mbl from service?
  • if it's be reset to factory setting the location of the mobile? all these things are supposed to be available but finding anything out is impossible
  1. I need to eventually cancel Kaspersky from my old mobile and put on to a new phone and sim for which i will need assistance. anyone out there with ideas? 
  • can anyone advise what i should have done? where would I find the info? 
  • there only seems to be a bot msg service and FAQs that don't deal with this subject - ready to pull hair out!   

Hello @Mari F

Welcome!

IF Where Is My Device was configured [Lock & Locate, Mugshot, Wipe Data, Alarm, Sim Watch, Uninstallation protection] *before* the mobile was stolen: when a mobile phone is stolen it's necessary for the owner (you) to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account & activate any of the functions (you've) configured: [Lock & Locate, Mugshot, Wipe Data, Alarm, Sim Watch, Uninstallation protection] for example, Lock & Locate: lock the phone, get the location of the phone and show a message on the screen of the locked phone.

Also, IF the Kaspersky app, Additional protection, Uninstallation protection was configured, it would stop the Kaspersky app being uninstalled. 

And, if the SIM card watch - was configured - it would lock the phone -> IF the thief tried to change the Sim card. 

IF the Where Is My Device was not *activated* - IF (you) did not LOCK it OR if Uninstallation protection OR SIM protection were not enabled & the phone was RESET - all communication between the phone & (your) MyKaspersky account would STOP - (your) phone would no longer be able to receive any commands from (your) MyKaspersky account. 

• Regarding: "I need to eventually cancel Kaspersky from my old mobile and put on to a new phone and sim for which i will need assistance?" 
  1. Have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices#/portal/pages/devices/ & can you still send commands to the stolen mobile

IF NO, IF the mobile is showing it is *no longer communicating with (your) MyKaspersky account*, the phone icon is GREY - select: Disconnect device -> see third image at the end of our reply. 

• Regarding: "there only seems to be a bot msg service and FAQs that don't deal with this subject - ready to pull hair out!"

We're not sure which bot msg service (you're) referring to, Kaspersky Customer Service is available at: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, depending on (your) Location & Subscription, there's Email, Chat, Phone & Remote support, they will help. 

Resources: 

Where Is My Device

Configuring SIM Watch

Protecting the app against uninstallation

Please post back if you require further assistance? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

image.thumb.jpeg.6da9565667147f4e6ae77610edd5be0c.jpeg   image.thumb.jpeg.d90543cd1d2702cca576b93173dd7420.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added images